Josh x Reader

You ran your fingers through your hair nervously, before pacing up and down on the stage, trying to remember every single word of your text.
It wasn't your first theater play you did, however, it was one of the biggest you had ever done, and of course you were nervous.
Yet you weren't only nervous, oh no. You were literally eaten by your emotions, since your social anxiety, fear, doubts and even regrets were nagging at you, however, deep inside, your love for acting tried to fight them, but it seemed like it was going to lose. "Fuck, I can't do this," you whispered and stopped walking, tugging on your hair. "I'm sure you will do freakin' great," a soft voice murmured, making you twirl around and letting out a soft screech as you spotted your boyfriend kneeling in front of the stage, arms on it, and his head resting on top of them.
His brown eyes mustered you softly, a grin slowly spreading on his face as he got up, spreading out his arm, seeing how you ran towards him. Within second you were in his strong arms, cuddling up to his warmth and sniffling. "Josh!" You almost whimpered, feeling safe as he held you tightly.
"You are here, I can't believe you are here," you whispered and took in his scent. "Of course I am. I can't miss out my love's big day now, can I?"
You smile and snuggle up even closer to him, trying to catch as much of his warmth and scent as possible. Josh silently smiled in your hair, hiding his face in it, secretly taking in your scent and warmth as well; his heart pounding in his chest with love for you, his mocha eyes shining.
After a while, however, you pull out of his safe grip, pushing some hair from your face and sighing. "I still need to do this one scene. No matter what, I always fuck it up. I stumble or I stutter, or I forget my text, and then I can't even improvise, because everything is just empty in my head and-"
"Sh, let's just...let's try out together, okay?" Josh interrupted, picking you up and setting you on the stage, before climbing it himself. "Do you have another text?" He asked, smiling gently as you handed him yours. "Okay, let's begin, baby girl," he murmured and so he practiced with you.
The scene almost went without any mistake, and as a small one happened, something inside of you snapped. You dropped on your knees, face buried in your hands as sobs escaped you. Everything was too much. The emotions, the imagination, the thoughts.
Within seconds, you felt how someone gently pulled you to their chest, gently stroking your head.
"I know how you feel, kitten, believe me, I do, but I'm very sure you can do this! You are a great actress, and so creative, I know you can. And don't worry, you'll make me and your familie proud, no matter what, okay? It won't change anything, but I know you will do this so great. Now, let's try again, yeah? And afterwards I'll take you to eat ice cream."
The yellow-haired male kissed your tears away, gently pulling you up. You took in a deep breath, and so the two of you tried again, Josh having an immense patience. And finally, as you were at least kind of satisfied with your playing, your boyfriend made his promise come true, and the two of you left for ice cream.
As the evening of your play arrived, and you were ready to head on stage, everything felt like it was turnt upside down - everything was just so surreal.
Your body was trembling and you were feeling like getting up and leaving, however, the director already clapped in his hands, as a sign that the play was beginning. Trembling, you slowly stepped on stage, and as your role wanted it from you, you looked at the ground, lifting your eyes from the ground as you spoke up, your words stuttering, yet as you spotted your boyfriend in his seat, him having a soft smile on his face and fascination for you in his eyes, you finally knew he would be there to catch you.