Josh x Reader.

Ignore the fact that Josh looks like a puppy on the picture, (yes, I am looking at you, donkey) and try to get into this One-Shot.
Also, you, dear Reader, are 20 and live in a rich family, also, you are pretty weak in this One-Shot. We don't want to make Josh a pedophile now, do we? (And yes, I am looking at you again, donkey.)
I hope you enjoy!
-Madlen.
-------------------------------------------
"C'mon, dad. I don't want to do this, I like horseback riding much better," you said, giving your dad the best pout you could muster. "Please, daddy," you whined again as you noticed he wouldn't stop driving. Yes, he was bringing you, because he exactly knew, you wouldn't show up if he wasn't. Your father only rolled his eyes, not taking his gaze off the road. "(Y/N). We already talked about this, and I will tell you again. You need to be able to defend yourself, and you aren't able to do that, at least not right now. And that's why you are going to do this kick boxing workout. This is the end of our discussion," your dad grunted, glancing at you before he turned his attention back on the road. You gave a small whine, you pushed your earphones in your ears, listening to some music as you stared out of the window, until the car finally stopped. You bit your lip and slowly grabbed your bag, opening the door and stepping out.
'I could wait until dad is gone, and then I could just leave," you thought while you looked at your dad, quickly shaking your head. The male in the car smiled softly at you, tilting his head before he spoke, "I will pick you up later. And, (Y/N). You know this is the best for you, and I am sure you will even like it at some point." You, being the good girl you were, smiled back, ignoring the fact that you knew you would never like boxing. "Yes, dad. Goodbye, I love you," you nodded. "I love you, too. Goodbye," and with that, you shut the door and he drove off. You slowly turned to the big building in front of you, a deep and uncomfortable sigh escaping your lips. You didn't want to do this, even though you knew it could be useful and fun, something deep inside you just didn't want to step into this building. But you did it anyways. You grunted as soon as the smell of sweat filled your nose, but you just tried to shrug it off and get over it. Looking around, you walked past different men, most of them being tall and muscular. You walked to the room with the right number on it, already hearing the smashing of fists against the boxing bag.
"C'mon! Is that all?! Are you freaking kidding me? A five year old could knock you out, you baby! You hit like an angry child! What is in your head? A small stone?!" a voice yelled, making you stop abruptly. After a few more minutes, the voice was to be heard again. "Okay. Your time is up. Leave." With that, the door got pushed open and a tall man stepped through it. He was pretty muscular, too, and he looked worn out. It made you scared, yet curious what the person, your 'teacher', would look and be like. "What? Are you going to stand out there all day or are you going to move your weak ass inside this room?" a voice snapped, making you look up. In front of you stood a red-haired male with a cap on, he looked athletic and strong, but he wasn't as muscular as the other males around. Both of his long arms were covered with beautiful tattoos, even on his face was one to be seen, right under his eye. "Err... I... Uh..." you stuttered, taken back at his rough words. The male in front of you growled, "Just shut up and come in, I want to get this done." You nodded and looked down, stepping inside. "Ever did this before? Wait, let me look at you. No, you didn't," he said, after taking one look. You looked at him, tilting your head, until you saw boxing gloves flying towards you, making you dodge quickly. Something in the man's eyes lit up, but it disappeard as soon as it showed up. "At least you have some reflexes. I am Josh Dun, and I will teach you from now on. I have strict rules, and if you don't follow them, you'll get to know my rough side, got it?" he said, his voice deep and raspy. You slowly nodded, your (e/c) eyes travelling up to his face, you didn't dare to say a word.
"First rule: You will do as I say. In this room, a 'no' doesn't count. If I tell you to do something, you will do that.
Second rule: Never, and I mean never, interrupt me. Not during your workout or if we talk before or after your workout.
Third rule: I am the boss in here.
And the last rule: Don't annoy me. If you want to leave, you can. But. Don't. Annoy. Me.
Got it?"
Again, all you could do was nod. Josh was impressing you, more than a little.
"Good. Now let's get started. Put the gloves on and climb up there," the male ordered, pointing at the boxing ring. And that's how the lesson started. You climbed up the boxing ring and tried to follow Josh's orders, but the male still yelled things at you. "C'mon, (Y/N), is that all? Oh God, that's boring. Can I even touch you without you falling over?!" the young man yelled at you, watching every single of your movements. You gritted your teeth and kicked really hard, and a small grin spread on Josh's lip. "Oh, finally something useful, weak girl? I didn't expect that, but that's all, right? You are too weak to do that again, child," Josh hummed, making you kick as hard as you could, your fists slamming against the boxing bag with all the might you could muster. Josh rolled his eyes and lifted his hand, making you stop. "Time's up. You have to get much better," he snarled, arms hanging over the railing of the boxing ring. You panted, sweat dripping down your forehead as the male turned away, leaving without another word. You sighed, tucking your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear, before you moved to get your stuff and leave.
During the whole car ride you thought about Josh. He really caught you off guard, and you had to admit, you were a little interested in him. His eyes, they were so soft, and they didn't fit to his attitude, it made you ask yourself if Josh really was like he acted to be.

"That's your tenth workout now, and you still are too weak! How old are you? Five? No, wait. You are three and a pussy," Josh grunted leaning against the railing and watching you. "And your movements. Ugh, what did you eat? Sticks?!" he asked, pushing himself off and stepping towards you. You panted, looking down as you wiped the sweat off your forehead, but as soon as you felt Josh standing behind you, you tensed. The young man wrapped his arms around you and grabbed both of your wrists, shaking them. You looked up at him, slightly confused, but your heart was beating quick and hard, your cheeks were a deep red. "You gotta do it like this," Josh mumbled, his breath hitting your neck, then he moved your left hand forward, in a swift and quick motion, but something rough was in it. He pulled your left hand back and made the right one move forward, again in the same motion. You blinked, your heart beating even faster as he moved even closer against you, continuing what he did. "The thing you did before hurt, right?" he asked, making you nod. Josh nodded and stepped away. "Now do it like I did!" he yelled, making you flinch, but, like the good girl you were, you followed his orders.
As soon as your boxing workout was over, your heart sank. You didn't want to leave. You wanted to stay with Josh. Even though you only knew him for a short time, and he was really mean and rough at times, you already liked him way too much. "J-Josh?" you asked, looking at the ground. "What, kid?" You took a deep breath in and looked up at him. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" you asked, rather quick, looking into the male's eyes. For a second, happiness seemed to be in his hazel eyes, but if there was, it disappeared soon after. Laughter filled the room, making your heart stop for a second. "Me? On a date with you? A weak pussy?! Oh God, that was a good joke! Never," he laughed, clenching his stomach. Tears welled up in your eyes, you grabbed your stuff and ran out, but you didn't notice you were missing something.

"Dad, I don't want to go to the workout anymore. Please, I tried. And I even learned some stuff!" you said, making a boxing motion. "(Y/N)..." your dad started, but trailed off, seeing the puppy face you made. "Ugh, fine. But I will get you a boxing bag, and you will try at home," he mumbled, earning a nod as an answer. You still felt pain about Josh rejecting you like this, and you just couldn't face him anymore, and you hoped you never would see him again. But your hopes got shattered. There was a knock on the door, and you opened, getting ready to greet the person, until you saw who it was. Josh Dun. Holding your phone up. "(Y/N)," the male muttered, looking at you. You stared back, without any emotion on your face. "Thank you," you said, trying to grab your phone. "(Y/N), we need to talk." A sigh slipped past your lips as you stepped aside, Josh coming inside. You made a motion for him to follow you before you walked upstairs, the male following right behind.
"Okay. Listen. I am sorry," he started as soon as the door was closed. "I know it was wrong. But, I need to tell you why I did laugh."
Josh looked right into your eyes, searching for any emotion, or sign, but you only gave a nod for him to continue. "I had a rough life. I never got accepted, I never was good enough. I know, that doesn't explain why I laughed at you... Oh God, I am so sorry for that. Well, I... I always got rejected. Girls played their games with me, just to dump me and tell how dumb I am. I don't want to get hurt again, you know? It has nothing to do with you, (Y/N). There are just too many scars, and I was afraid that I could get a new one," he said, then pulled you close, kissing your forehead. You blushed, your mouth slightly open as you tilted your head, making Josh smile a little. "But I think, I can try again. With you. If you want." You nodded your head and looked away, smiling a little as you were wrapped in Josh's arms. Who knew a guy like him could be like this? Scared and shy.