Tyler x Reader x Josh

Angels fallen down.
----------------------------------------------
A small smile appeared on your lips as you reached your favourite place, the forest. You haven't been here for some time, but it was time for you to clear your dirty mind. Taking in a deep breath, you walked deeper into the forest, until you reached the deepest point of it. Turning left, you walked a little more, before you finally stood in front of a small stump, which was slightly hidden in between three trees. You pushed yourself towards it, and sat down on it, letting a deep sigh escape you. Closing your eyes, you rested back, leaning against a tree, just allowing yourself to relax, some thoughts already crossing your mind.
After a while, you opened your eyes again, looking at the tree in front of you. You tilted your head and leaned forward, seeing that something was carved into the tree. Tyler and Josh. Nothing more. Just those two beautiful names, yet it brought back so many memories. A small smile appeared on your lips, you remembered this band clearly, every single song was still on your mind.
You started to remember, many memories flowing in your mind...
When you found out about twenty one pilots, it was like something hit you, and so you started listening to them. Back then, it was like two pairs of hands wrapping a warm and fluffy blanket around you, to help you through your coldest times of life. It felt like someone understood you, with every song you heard. With every word Tyler sang. With every beat Josh hit.
Everytime you listened to their music, it seemed like Tyler and Josh tugged you away from the abyss.
You remembered how you always pretended to drum along with Josh, keeping yourself from doing stupid things.
You remembered how you listened to Tyler's soothing voice when you couldn't sleep, or had a panic attack.
You remembered how they got you to laugh with their weird, yet cute conversations on Twitter.
You let your fingers run over the two names, tilting your head, until realization hit you. Without them, you wouldn't be sitting here right now. You wouldn't be breathing in the air of the forest, and you wouldn't be looking at this tree right now.
They had saved you.
They were angels fallen down.
Tyler and Josh,
Thanks for saving me.

-----------------------------------
Thank you, Tyler and Josh.
I love you.
So, small update on this. I just remembered the interview of Josh and Tyler, and what Josh said.
Tyler and Josh, I respect you. Even though you will never read this.