Josh x Reader

Quick note:
Imagine Josh being tall in this chapter. Go with it. XD
-Madlen
------------------------------------------------
You balanced three different boxes, which were filled with decoration for the christmas tree, as you walked up the steps. "Josh!~" you happily called out, making your boyfriend jump up, with an amused smile. He exactly knew what was about to come, the two of you were going to decorate the tree, like every year on the 24th December.
He took two of the boxes out of your hands and winked at you, kissing your forehead. "Give it to me, smallie," he joked and walked into the living room, making you chuckle and roll your eyes playfully. "Thanks, you mighty super hero," you smiled.

"Eeeeek," you called out, jumping as you tried to put the star on the top of the tree, while Josh was getting something out of your shared bedroom. "Come on," you whined, trying it yet again, but you failed miserably. Puffing up your cheeks, you stared at the tree, as if you hoped that it would get smaller. Grumbling, you struggled to put the star on top of it yet again. A chuckle made you stop, slowly turning around. "Do you need help, little girl?" Your yellow-haired boyfriend laughed and stepped beside you, gently grabbing your waist. "Maybe..." you mumbled and blushed a bit. As you were about to hand him the star, he carefully lifted you up, so you could reach the top of the tree more easily. You squeaked, but quickly put the star on the top of it, smiling. Your boyfriend stepped back and carefully set you back on the ground, so you could look at the tree. Your eyes shone as you looked at it, a happy smile on your face. "Perfect," you grinned. "No," Josh said, making you turn around. "Why not?"
The male smirked down at you, and pulled out the thing he had kept behind his back, and of course, it was a mistletoe. The male held it over the two of you and grinned down at you. "Oh my god, this is so cliché," you mumbled, but pulled him into a kiss.
"Merry Christmas, kitten," Josh mumbled against your lips after pulling away slightly.

--------------------------------------------
Happy holidays to all of you!
I hope they will be quite enjoyable, but I am always here if you need me.
So...Merry Christmas!