Tyler x Reader

Fascination, this word probably described the state you were in best. You sat on a couch, your upper body literally resting on  your thighs, your eyes being glued on the brunette right in front of you, your boyfriend. Tyler was seated on a stool, headphones on his head, but only one of his ears was covered by them, a microphone was right in front of him. His hazel eyes were nearly closed, his small hands resting on his lap as he sang. You didn't know what about this scenario fascinated you so much, but whatever it was, it had all of your attention. Tyler himself looked like he was in his own world. Passion filled his voice as he sang, passion with some kind of strength, some kind of force, yet also softness. He didn't take note of anything or anyone around him, not even Josh, who was sitting right next to him. You sometimes had asked yourself what his world looked like while he sang, you sometimes even tried to figure out, but you never came to a solution, and at some you had given up, deciding it would be best. Your attention still was him, as you watched how his plumb lips moved, as if they were in a beautiful dance, and you took in how relaxed he seemed.
However, not only Tyler was in his own world while he sang, you got sucked in your own little world, too. In a world, where only Tyler existed. There weren't any problems, no, just your beloved boyfriend and the way you felt for him. You were so sucked up in your world, that you didn't notice how the male sang out his last words, his brown eyes opening and immediately landing on you. A precious laugh escaped him, as he let his fingers run through his messy brown hair. You snapped out of it, seeing it lips had stopped 'dancing', strengthening up and giving him a shy smile. The young man took his eyes off of you, even though it seemed unwillingly, because the interviewer had dedicated some words at him.

"So, what did you think of it?" Tyler asked as the interviewer ended, running his fingers through his hair yet again. Immediately, your brain started searching for the right words, yet it didn't find any. No words could describe what you have seen just now, the only one which came to your mind was fascination yet again. "It was pure fascination," you answered, smiling softly as you saw an irritated look appear in your boyfriend's eyes. You reached out your hand, letting your thumb trace over his soft lips, chuckling when you saw how he finally got what you said. "So you think it's fascinating when I'm singing?"
You thought about your answer yet again, before you shook your head gently. He looked at you, even more confused than before. "No, Tyler. Well, not only. To me...To me you are the definition of fascination," you whispered, pressed a soft kiss to his lips before you walked away.