Josh x Reader.

"(Y/N)," a raspy and deep voice whispered in your ear. You felt a slender finger tracing across your cheek, making your eyes flutter open. "Mhhh?" you mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes before you stretched your tired limps. Josh, who also got himself to sit up, smiled brightly at you, making you smile back in an instant. God, how you loved that smile. The pink-haired male gently pulled you closer, nuzzling your hair. "I am sorry for waking you, but, how about we go for a swim?" You blinked confused, looking outside. It was already dark, the moon's cold light shining down, but you shrugged. "Sure, why not?" you smiled, making the male jump up. "Alright, get in your swimsuit, I will wait at the pool," and with that, he ran out of the room. You chuckled and did what he said, then grabbed a towel before you left the room, walking through the house you and Josh were spending your vacation in. As soon as you reached the pool, you noticed Josh sitting near the edge of it, legs crossed, hair and body wet. This made you chuckle yet again. He just couldn't wait sometimes. You came to a stop right in front of the male. "Hey," you laughed, tilting your head. Josh's brown eyes rested on you, his hands under his chin. You tilted your head, then asked, "You okay?"
The pink-haired man slowly started to grin. "Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend."
You, being as shy as you were, started to blush, then turned away to put the towel away and hide your blush. A squeak escaped your lips as you were lifted in the air, and your skin soon coming in contact with the cold water. You gasped as soon you broke through the surface, crossing your arms as you heard a splash and some water hit your face. "JOSH!" you huffed, then laughed. The male grinned at you and wrapped his arms around you. You smiled cutely at him then splashed some water in his face, making him gasp playfully. Soon, you both were splashing water at each other, laughing and squealing like little children, most of the water hitting the ground around the pool.
After hours of playing and swimming, you slowly got tired, getting out of the pool, shuddering as the cold air of the night hit your wet skin, but soon your body was pressed against a warm chest and the towel got wrapped around the two of you. Josh put his chin on your head, looking at the sky, a soft smile on his lips. You did the same, a shudder caused by happiness rippling through your body. "Josh? I am so happy to be here with you. Thanks. Thanks for stepping in my life, thanks for being with me... Just thanks," you whispered, turning towards your boyfriend and kissing his lips.
Josh kissed back in a second, but he couldn't help but smile into the kiss.