Tyler x Reader.

"Come on, Tyler. It won't be that bad on you," you whined, holding out the shirt, which had a snowman on it. "And it will make your mother so happy," you quickly added, hoping your stubborn boyfriend would finally give in. "No, (Y/N)," he huffed and crossed his arms, still being that stubborn, yet so freaking cute, donkey. "Please, Tyler. She will be sad if you don't! And it is not that bad. I would wear one, too, if she would have bought me one!" you tried again, stepping closer and wrapping your arms around his bare chest. "(Y/N), dalring...no," he sighed and hugged you close to him, kissing your head, he then reached for one of his favorite hoodies. You started panicking on the inside, remembering what his mom had told you, about how happy she would be if she saw Tyler in the shirt during the traditional christmas dinner. "Babe, please. Do it for me, I can give you a reward after the dinner, but please just wear it. Just this once?" You asked, giving him the best puppy eyes you could muster. The tall man let out a loud groan, but grabbed his shirt. "Fine," he mumbled and pulled it on. He looked to the side and closed his eyes, while you stared at him in awe. It really did look cute on him. "Thanks, Ty," you gently whispered and kissed him.

"Aw, how great! He is wearing the shirt!" Tyler's mom exclaimed, as soon as she saw her son. "And, (Y/N), I have surprise for you. Here," she continued and pulled out the same shirt, giving a bright smile. "O-oh...Thank you, it's amazing," you smiled.
"I know, it will look as good on you as on Tyler. Go, go and put it on!" Mrs. Joseph said. The brunette smirked quietly to himself as you walked past him. "Yeah, put it on, darling."