Josh x Reader

"Josh, I'm home!" You called out, holding a huge transportation basket in your hands, as you kicked the door shut swiftly, trying to hold the basket still in your arms. You chuckled quietly as you heard how your boyfriend played his heart out on his drums yet again, however, today you wouldn't leave him be.
Sighing quietly, you put the basket on the ground, patting it gently before you ran up the stairs, trotting down the hall to get to the music room, which was used by the yellow-haired male and sometimes his best friend, to practice or just to hang around. Knowing that it would be useless, you knocked on the wooden, black and red door, pushing it open soon after, before you walked up to your boyfriend. "HEY!" You called over the beats of his drums, making Josh flinch and stop, quickly turning around. "Am I being too loud? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were ho-"
You cut him off by holding up your hand gently, laughing softly. "Don't worry, I just wanted to show you something. The surprise I talked about this morning," you smiled, watching how the older male's eyes lit up. "Oh, already?" He asked, quickly putting his sticks aside and getting up, nearly stumbling over his chair. Gasping, you tried to hold him up, however, Josh gained his balance on his own and dashed out of the room, and you could hear how he jogged down the hall. "Hey, please do me a favor and wait in the living room for the surprise!" You called after him, making him hum as an answer. The next thing you heard was the male jumping down the stairs and how the door to the living room was opened. You, being calm and sure Josh would like his surprise, didn't follow as quick, as you walked to the basket and gently opened it. Two green eyes looked up at you in surprise and fascination, a quiet mewl escaping the living being, which was surrounded by fluffy blankets, to make its journey as comfortable as possible. You picked up the cat with a soft hum, gently putting it on its paws on the ground, before carefully wrapping a collar with a mark around its neck. "I'm waiting," your boyfriend called from the living room, losing his patience. You bit your lip and got up, crossing the hall and walking into the living room, leaving the door open as the yellow-haired male eyed you with curiosity. You didn't say a word, just made small, alluring sounds, a small smile on your lips as you heard a mewl, the young cat soon arriving in the living room. You watched Josh, who stayed absolutely still, his eyes wide, before he opened his mouth. "Kitten!" He called out and sank on his knees, picking up the cat and getting up again, kissing its head. Your smile was pretty big by now as you saw your boyfriend's eyes shine and brighten. "Thanks, (Y/N). I've missed another kitten in my life a lot," he muttered, walked over to you and kissed your head. "I hope I'm still your kitten, though," you joked, grinning at him.
"Of course, you'll always be."