Tyler x Reader.

You listened to the patter of the rain, as it met the roof of the house. Your (e/c) eyes rested on the window, watching the raindrops fall against the glass and softly sliding down on it, just to meet the ground and disappear. Your fingers were wrapped around a cup of tea, a soft smile was placed on your face. You loved the rain. It made you calm and feel relaxed. You stopped looking out of the window, your gaze moving to the person sitting next to you, your boyfriend. The only thing you loved more than the rain was him. You loved his hazel eyes, which were able to show so many emotions, or not even a single one. His short, brown hair, which was as soft as a kitten, even though it didn't look like it. His smile, which could brighten up the darkest times. His mesmerizing voice, which sounded like the one of an angel, no matter what words he spoke, and how he was able to let people feel so many emotions with yet alone his voice. But, what you loved the most, was his personality. He went through very hard times, but still was caring, loving and sweet. He always was worried about you, cared about you, he loved you. You loved him, too. Every single part of him.
You snapped out of your thoughts as Tyler tilted his head. "Why are you staring at me like this?" he laughed, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. You gave a soft smile as an answer as you shook your head. "I only was thinking," you whispered and kissed him, then snuggled up to him.
The male looked down at you, his eyes full of love and affection as he hugged you to his chest. He didn't want to imagine his life without you anymore.