Tyler x Reader.

A soft sniffle escaped your sore throat as you wrapped your arms around your shaking body, your face hidden in some pillows. You felt cold, empty, yet like you were being drowned, drowned in a wide ocean of thoughts, words, and doubts. You sniffled yet again, your (e/c) eyes wide and empty as you rubbed your sides, trying to get some warmth into your body, but it just didn't work. You closed your eyes, feeling like more and more waves were coming up, making it harder and harder for you to stay on the surface. All you could see was darkness, all you heard were loud words, screams and sentences. You didn't notice how the door to the bedroom opened and a tall, brown-haired male stepped in. "(Y/N)?" a soft, angelic voice asked, as the figure stepped on your bedside. That was when some light broke through the darkness, making it fade away. Slowly but surely. You blinked as you noticed Tyler in front of you, a soft, yet reassuring smile on his face, but the only thing you noticed were the white pair of wings on his back. The male sat down next to you, pulling you on his lap and stroking your (h/l) (h/c) hair as he rocked back and forth a little. You allowed a sigh to slip past your lips, moving closer to get as much warmth and safety as you could. As you slowly pulled away, the wings were gone, but you still had an angel right in front of you. "T-thanks Tyler," you whispered, kissing his cheek. "Darling, you don't have to thank me for that." You shuddered as he spoke, his voice amazing and soothing you more than anyone or anything else ever could...
Angel was the only word running around your mind.

-----------------------------------------
Holy shit... 1000 views. I never thought I would reach that, haha. Thank you all so, so, so much. Thanks for reading my story, it really means a lot!

-Madlen.