Josh x Reader.

"You know what, (Y/N)? It's enough! I don't want to hear your dumb excuses anymore!" Josh snarled, his soft brown eyes dark because of the anger which he probably felt right now. "What 'dumb excuses', Josh?! I am honest with you!" you cried out, as you stepped closer to your boyfriend, who only backed away. "You and honest? Yeah, sure, (Y/N), stop fucking around! I don't wanna see you anymore," he scoffed out and turned away, walking out of the living room, shaking your hand off as you tried to stop him. Your (e/c) eyes were wide as you slowly sat down on the sofa, biting your lip, your brain trying to process what just had happened. You didn't really know, why the two of you had this fight, or why it escalated so quickly, but it scared you. You stared at a point on the wall as you dug your nails into your thighs, trying to calm yourself down, but the words he had screamed at you, those terrible words, still were on your mind. More than clear. Slowly, your gaze traveled to the door, waiting for Josh to burst through it to continue to scream at you. Actually, you hoped he would. It was better than him leaving you.
'Please, please don't,' you thought, but you gasped as you heard your boyfriend starting to play the drums. You waited for a few minutes, then you slowly got up and walked out of the room, you hesitated as you stood in the hall, looking at the door of the music room. You took in a deep breath, and slowly walked towards the door, wrapping your fingers around the doorknob, shuddering as you heard the loud beat. Taking in another deep breath, you opened the door and looked inside of it, biting your lip yet again as you watched your shirtless boyfriend drumming with so many emotions, and mostly anger. You stayed quiet, not daring to step closer or to open your mouth and talk to him. You watched Josh focus on the music he played, his muscles flexing as he did. You couldn't help but concentrate on how he drummed, nearly forgetting about the fight. "(Y/N)," Josh spoke, ripping you out of your thoughts. You turned pale as you quickly looked down. You haven't noticed that the music had stopped. "J-josh, I am...I am sorry. Please...Please don't leave me, I love you. I am sorry for whatever reason we fought about, please, I...I nee-" you started, but got cut off by Josh hugging you tightly to his sweaty chest, kissing your head. "Dear, I would never leave you, I love you, too," Josh whispered and stroked your head. "I am sorry for making you so mad, I really am, and I am sorry interrupting your drumming," you whispered and kissed his chest, licking the sweat off of your lips. Josh chuckled and pulled you even closer to him. "That's nothing you should worry about, I guess I have got most of my anger out, I am calm now," he mumbled and continued to  stroke your hair. "So...You won't leave me?" you asked again, looking up at him. "No, no, I won't. I love you way too much," he answered, tilting your head up ever so gently and kissing you. You blushed slightly, wrapping your arms around Josh's neck as you enjoyed the sweet and affectionate kiss. As you pulled away, you tilted your head, giving a sheepish smile. The male smiled back, then lifted you up and carried into bedroom, setting you on the bed, before he laid down beside you, pulling you close.
You sighed happily and calmed down fully, allowing Josh to play with your (h/l) (h/c) hair, watching how you slowly fell asleep.
"Love you, princess," he smiled.