Tyler x Reader

This was it - the location where the music video was supposed to be filmed, the cryptic video which was going to  mark the end of this glorious hiatus your just as cryptic boyfriend had created and much needed. And this video had to be something big, which probably was one of the reasons why Tyler and Josh had chosen Iceland as the location of the video shoot, besides the country's beautiful landscape and the many possibilities to be cryptic. And of course, you couldn't be missing to watch.

That was the reason why you were standing here, wrapped in your warm wintercoat, and a scarf hiding the under half of your face, a beanie warming your forehead and ears as your brain tried to progress the beauty around you. Everything was so fascinating for you, and the fact that you would be able to watch your boyfriend run through the shimmering river flowing right beside you made you both chuckle and be worried - after all the water was as cold as ice.

You only could advert your eyes from the scene as you noticed that the director was talking to Tyler, the brunet man who was going to be chased through ice cold, perished water by a man on an Icelandic horse, the same brunet who had stolen your heart. You chuckled at the thought yet again, but the look on your face soon turnt from amused to happy and loving - you simply couldn't help it. The way the man looked up at the mountain range on which Josh was going to stand, so full of passion, fascination and respect. It never failed to impress you how many emotions those doe eyes could hold, and how cold and full of sass they were able to be at other moments. Yet again, you had gotten lost in your thoughts and the beating of your heart, caused by the pride and euphoria you felt at this exact moment. Despite the cold, you didn't want to be at another place. You didn't want to see anything else but the brunet. However, Tyler decided that it was time to snap you out of it, especially as he saw you staring at him. He made his way up to you and wrapped his arms around your body, placing a kiss on your forehead before picking you up and walking towards the river, making you yelp and struggle. "Tyler Robert Joseph, don't you dare to drop me in the water, I swear to God," you exclaim as you kick your legs, a desperate attempt to suppress a giggle ending up in a complete fail as you laughed gently. "That wasn't my plan, (Y/N)...yet," he retorts, the last part being mumbled quiet enough for you not to hear it, "I wanted a few pictures to complete the beauty of Iceland." You couldn't help but blush, but your thoughts soon were cut off as you felt the cold water rush against your feet, which -luckily- were covered in thick, waterproof boots. Your boyfriend behind you chuckled and put his arms around you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder which led you to smile. In that exact moment, the picture was snapped, creating a memory frozen still, for as long as the picture would be kept. But, this romantic moment wasn't going to last much longer, caused, for the second time today, by your boyfriend, who had decided to make you drop in the water. You gasped and quickly scrambled up, twirling around to meet your boyfriend's eyes with a glare which could kill, but of course didn't. Other than you, Tyler had the time of his life - he could not help himself but laugh his ass off, causing you to grin a bit. Of course that was a fact you would deny. You flipped him off and walked out of the water, deciding to get back at him for that, especially as he called after you, "I will run through this river, and I bet I will never get as wet as you! Whoever loses has to massage the other one!" That bet was on.

It had taken hours to finish the shoot of Tyler running through the water as he was chased by the man; it already began to become dark. The male was exhausted as he slowly sat down, right in the flow of the clear water, just moments before he laid down completely. His eyes were tired but pleased. "You saw that? You won't believe how many times I have slipped and had to catch myself!" He panted and grinned at you when you towered over him. "I saw, and I counted along. Around 15 times. And Tyler?" "Yes, (Y/N)?" You hummed and began to step away, snapping a picture of him lying flat on his back. "You just lost our bet." Moments of silence followed before he small, mumbled "fuck" escaped the man.

Later that day, a picture popped up on Instagram.

(y/u/n): You simply cannot believe this man. He bet me that he would not get more wet than me after he had pushed me in the water, and now look at him. He got a lot more wet than me, and I didn't even push him. I'm awaiting my massage, Tyler.