Tyler x Reader.

Snow days

The ground was covered by a heavy, thick blanket of snow - snowflakes had fallen from the sky the whole, crystal clear night, and even now gentle snow crystals made their way down from the sky,  twirling and swirling before they landed on top of the blanket, where they shimmered in the pale light the sun threw at the earth.
It was a perfect, yet also melancholic winter day, a day you and Tyler used.

The two of you had made your way to the lake near your house, which was frozen still during this time of the year, and you didn't pass on the chance to get there on your sleigh, which Tyler pulled, since you didn't have a horse.
Now you were doing your rounds on the lake, breathing in the clear, sharp air, just enjoying the silence and comfort nature gave you, a silence that only was interrupted by the sound of blades sliding on the ice.

Suddenly, you heard a childish giggle, and when you turned your head, you saw Tyler smirking at you with a look of mischief in his deep brown eyes, making you raise your brows in a questioning way. "You're it!" He yelled after tapping your shoulders, hurrying to skate away.
"Unfair!" You exclaimed, turning and following your boyfriend in an eager attempt to get him back after this unfair start - the problem was, Tyler had always been better at ice skating than you, and he knew it.
The man was a laughing and giggling mess; his cheeks were rosy because of the excitement and the cold, maybe even because of the amusement.
Your cheeks, were, too, and you could feel yourself getting out of breath, but you wanted to get Tyler.

"Having problems getting me?" He laughed, tauntingly turning around while he skated, just to stick his tongue out at you, an action that made you even more determined.

However, as you were just about to reach him, your hand almost brushed the fabric of his coat, you slipped and landed right on your butt, which caused Tyler to stop and turn to you, and as he saw you laughing, he began snickering, too. "Did someone fall?" He chuckled and began skating towards you, just to slip and fall on his butt as well.

The two of you sat right on the thick layer of ice and looked at each other before you burst out laughing, white clouds forming as you tried to speak, yet you just couldn't get anything out between the laughter.

"That is why I love karma," you pressed out, causing Tyler to grin at you. "This is why I love you."