Tyler x Reader.

Humming, you jumped into the bedroom, smiling brightly as you saw Tyler resting on the bed, while he read a book. The smile on your lips grew bigger, before you quickly jumped on the bed, flopping down onto the brunette's lap. "Tyler? Guess what!" you said with excitement, gently poking his chest. "Hm?" he hummed as an answer, finishing the page he had been reading, then he finally set the book down. Tyler smiled as he saw your (e/c) eyes shining brightly. "What is it, (Y/N)?"
"I will teach you German!" you smiled, earning a confused look from your boyfriend. "How do you want to do that, darling? Can you even speak German?" your boyfriend asked, confusion in his voice. "Of course, Tyler! I am German. Didn't you know that?" you laughed again and got off of him and the bed, stretching your hand out. "...No, I didn't," he muttered and grabbed your hand, getting up before he followed you into the living room.

"Why is this language so complicated?" Tyler whined and tilted his head back. "Because Germany is complicated. So...Josh is my best fren?"
Tyler stared at you, laughing as he tried to form the right sentence. "Josh...ish mein best Freund?" He stuttered out, and looked at you. "So close! Josh ist mein bester Freund."
Tyler chuckled as he saw how happy you were about you teaching him something. "Do you want to know anything specific now? Otherwise I will stop asking you...for today," you said and leaned forward. The brunette thought for a bit, then smiled softly. "What does 'I love you' mean in German?" he asked, tilting his head. You blushed slightly, then you answered. "It means 'Ich liebe dich.'"
"Ick liebe dick, (Y/N)," he grinned proudly, making you squeal until he kissed your lips softly.