Josh x Reader.

"(Y/N), please! Horseback riding is so much fun, I swear!" Josh whined, poking you over and over again. You sighed, slowly looking away from your phone and straight into your friend's eyes. The male has been asking you since hours now, and he just wouldn't give up. "Josh, no. I don't like horses nor being near them," you mumbled, a little annoyed. The red-haired man crossed his arms over his chest, pouting like a child as he looked at you. He exactly knew you would give in as soon as he started to pout, like you did every single time. And this time was no difference. Sighing in defeat, you looked down and nodded. "Fine. But, I have one condition," you grumbled. Josh nodded, his eyes shining with excitment as he grinned. "You will ride on the same horse," you mumbled, blushing slightly. Josh slowly stopped grinning, also starting to blush, but he soon grinned again, "Alright! That's not a problem!"
He then mumbled something under his breath, but you didn't understand. "Uhm... What?" you asked, laughing a little. Your friend smiled and shook his head, grabbing your hand and pulled you up. "It's nothing, (Y/N). C'mon now!" and with that, you were pulled out of your house, and right into Josh's car.

"Holy shit. How am I supposed to get on this horse?!" You gasped out, staring at the black gelding in front of you. The horse looked calm and friendly as it was waiting for someone to get on his back, and this someone would be you and Josh. The male laughed and grabbed your waist, making you flinch a little. "Like this," the red-haired grinned, lifting you up and placing you on the back of the horse. You slowly stared down, clenching on the gelding's mane as you started to shiver. "(Y/N), everything is alright. Gino is a real calm horse," Josh tried to comfort you, but failed miserably. "I'll fall off," you cried out, hugging Gino's neck tightly while you squeezed your (e/c) eyes shut. The male still stood on the ground, sighing quietly before he grabbed the saddle, and with one swift movement, he was sitting behind you. "Boo," he whispered, making you open your eyes. Josh slowly pulled you up, wrapping his arms around your waist as his head was close to yours. He grabbed the reins and before you could do anything, Josh made the horse move, making you fall against his chest lightly. You blushed, looking down as the young man chuckled and looked forward. "You can stay like this," Josh offered as you slowly nodded, feeling more comfortable.

After a while, you felt more and more comfortable on the back of the horse. Gino's movements were smooth and soft, he really was a calm and friendly horse. You looked around as Josh was leading the horse gently, yet firm. Your (e/c) eyes slowly moved up to him and hell, the sight you had was beautiful, it made your heart pound. Yes, you had a crush on Josh, but how could you not? You were deep in your thoughts, so you didn't really notice how your lips parted, calling the male's name. He stopped the gelding, carefully looking down at you, a concerned look on his face. "Is everything alright, (Y/N)?" he asked gently, looking into your eyes. You, meanwhile, still were in your dream-like daze, you barely had any control over your body, so you didn't do anything as you sat up and turned to Josh, before you leaned in and pressed your lips against Josh's soft ones. His brown eyes widened, the reins slipped out of his hands, and you snapped out of it. Your eyes widened just like his did, your mind was going wild. "Oh God! What am I doing?! I am ruining my friendship with Josh, for fuck's sake! Pull away!" You thought, but you got interrupted as soon as you felt Josh kissing back. A blush covered your cheeks by now as you carefully pulled away, rubbing your neck. "Actually... I wanted to do that," the young man chuckled. "Pardon?" you asked, blinking confused. Josh nodded, grinning. "I wanted to kiss you and ask you out today, but I think you already took over one thing. So, I can only do the other. Do you want to go out with me?" The red-haired man asked, earning a slight chuckle from you.
"Yep," you smiled, suddendly feeling strange. You turned around to see Gino staring at the two of you, flehming, it looked like he was laughing his ass off.
You chuckled as Josh grinned, wrapping his arms around you as he said to the gelding, "Mine!" Before he kissed your neck.
A snort was the answer of the horse, as it started to move again.

----------------------------------------------------
Since some people maybe don't know.
A gelding is a castrated stallion (male horse).
Flehming is a special way of smelling for horses (and some other animals), it looks real funny and sometimes as if they are laughing.