Sickeness

Waking up the next day Jackie hadn't felt out of place. The day went on as normal as could be. She would arrive to work do her job and go home as normal. But that is until 2 weeks later she started feeling nausea, every morning after that day she felt as if she couldn't stop throwing up. Thinking what she might have eaten the days before her morning sickness occurred she couldn't really recall what might have caused this pain. Getting ready was a hassle. Every movement as if she had gotten even more dizzy. Still up to go to work she left. At work people have noticed her being a little off but payed no mind to it for it was that time where people were getting sick. It's December who could possibly be immune to the virus going around?

3:00 pm
When her shift was over she thought about going to her mothers house, though they didn't have the best relationship they still managed to get along.
Knocking on the door her mother opened and gave a hug to her daughter. They went to the kitchen and sat down for some tea. "Mom..." Said Jackie looking down stirring her tea.

 "Yes Jacqueline?".

 "Well I've been feeling nothing but horrible these past couple of days" 

"and ... " Janet said.

 " well nothing I've just started to feel horrible and I wanted to ask you if you could accompany me to the doctor?"

 "Of course my love , although I have to ask .. Have you had .. You know .."

 Surprised Jackie raised both eyebrows with a gasp "mother of course not!" "Premarital sex is wrong..." Nodding her head Janet smiled and kissed Jackie on the forehead as they continued to talk to her.