Listen

"Jackie what the hell was going on between you two !?" Jack asked. "I don't have to explain anything to you Jack, remember we're not together" she said picking up her clothes and putting it in the suitcase. With wide eyes Jack grabbed her arm. 

"Since when are we not together ?". She pulled her arm away and proceeded with the packing. 

"Jack, you're better off with a woman who wouldn't mind you being with a million others".

"Jackie, Judith meant nothing to me! That was way before I met you". With her back to him she rolled her eyes and turned facing him. 

"John Kennedy i just can't with you and your cheating ways the .. the note in the pocket, who know who else you might have been with when I'm not ther...." he grabbed her and kissed her. She pulled away and hit him on the shoulder. 

"What is wrong with you !" Wiping her mouth she zipped her luggage and put on her coat.

 "I have to catch a flight" she said. Blocking her way with his hand he put his hand on her chin and raised her head right to the point of eye contact. "You're not going anywhere Jacqueline bouvier soon to be Kennedy".

 "Move Jack." She said impatiently. "I AM going home, I WILL find someone who doesn't cheat on me, and I WILL take care of this baby alon...." putting his arm down he looked at her confused . "You're pregnant ?". "I have to go" she grabbed her luggage and left. Standing there confused he  thought. 

"But we never made love".

Hours went by and Jack still confused sat at the table silent.

 "May I help you?" The waiter said. Jack was at the hotel dining room. 

"UHH yes , may I get a coffee please". The waiter nodded.  A young lady approached Jack and introduced herself. 

"Hi , I'm Katharine " she had hair as brown as coffee and eyes as black as coal. Jack looked up and gave a weak smile.

"Hi" he said. That was strange ... This young beautiful woman couldn't even phase Jack. Jackie had him on the edge. No woman was ever capable of doing that.

 "Do you mind if I sit here?" The woman said. He nodded and proceeded with his thoughts about Jackie. Katharine was disappointed she couldn't grasp his attention so she asked him "what is a fine young man like yourself doing here all alone" she said.

 "I'm just waiting for my wife" he smiled. She frowned and walked away.

While on the airplane Jackie couldn't help but think about Jack. She told him she was pregnant. She didn't know what to do. Her feelings for Joe grew but Jack also was in her heart. Her own mind couldn't think straight for once.

As soon as Jack got home he yelled and grabbed jo.

 "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND JACKIE" he said with pure anger. Joe pushed Jack back.

" GET THE HELL OFF OF ME" he said. Panicked Rose and the others rushed into the living room and asked what was wrong.

 "He's trying to get at Jackie, she's mine and only mine" Jack said looking at his mother.

 "You treat her like pure shit Jack, she's not just one of your one night stands" said Joe looking Jack straight into his eyes.

 "We    Had   Sex" added Joe. Jack lost it and attacked Joe. With punches and Bobby trying to break them up everything was a chaos. When finally they were separated Jack stormed out and walked to the beach.

"You had sex!?" Rose asked Joe. He gulped and nodded. "I'm very disappointed in you Joseph" snapped Rose. There was nothing but silence in the room. Joe walked off and went straight to the car.