If you don't want to try

Silence was the enemy. Every time she wouldn't say anything the more he got scared. He felt his world come crashing down. He knew the chances of winning her back were slim. 

"Jack..."Jackie quietly said, he looked up with hope. 

"Yes" he said anxiously.

"You should leave" she said now looking down at the floor to prevent herself from crying. 

"I have no where to go Jackie" he said blankly. She stood there not knowing what to do. 

"You can stay here then" folding her arms. "You can stay in the guest bedroom". She walked to the guest room and pulled out extra pillows for his back. 

"Thank y-" 

"Goodnight" she interrupted. Jackie walked to her room and closed the door behind her. All she could do is cry. She now felt the sharp pain in her heart. As if there was a hole in her heart. Now uncontrollably crying she went to lay down to perhaps calm down. It made her cry even harder. No one to call and she didn't want to bother David. 

Jack got up to go to the bathroom and passed her room. He could hear her crying and it broke him. If he went in to hug her she would push him away. He hated himself for hurting her. 

Jackie had no one, for the first time she truly felt lonely. All this stress could certainly cause damage to her child and she was soon to give birth. She finally gave in and was going to try to call David. She soon realized she had left her contact book in the living room. Carefully walking as quietly as her stomach let her, past the guest bedroom. Of course he must have been asleep. Through everything that happened tonight it must have took a toll on him. Flipping through the pages of her contact book she passed Marlon's number and thought about calling him instead. Scared too, since last time he didn't answer she was afraid he might not this time once again. 

Each number she dialed her heart beat sped. As soon as she dialed every number she took and a breath and waited. 

"Hello" said the familiar voice.