Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy?

"Good morning" jack said as opened the door to Jackie's bedroom.

 "Oh jeez, Jack you can't see me like this" she said pulling the covers over her face.

 "Please, Jackie I've seen you sleep, you look even better when you're awake" Jack said walking to her. She smiled big. "There is a dinner party today, I am invited " Jack said. Jackie nodded. 

"Aaaaand?"she said. 

" aaaaand I would like to know if you would be my guest?" He said anxiously.

 "Oh Jack, but wouldn't your girlfriend get mad?" 

He laughed. "Of course not, she wouldn't know". Hitting him playfully on the arm Jackie shook her head. 

"Jack that is not a way to treat your lady".

 "Come on Jackie it would be fun" Jack said grabbing her hand. " when is the last time you've went out?" Jackie sat there silent. "Exactly" he said. they smiled in unison.

 "But I'm pregnant and it would be bizarre". She said looking down. Raising her chin with his hand jack smiled at her. 

"You'll be fine".

"You ready ?" Jack shouted to Jackie. 

"I'm ready". She walked to jacks room and stood at the doorway. Jack could see her perfectly from the mirror and smiled. 

"Does this make me look fat!" Jackie asked playfully. Jack laughed and went up to her. 

"You look BEAUTIFUL". "Now what do you say let's hit the road". She nodded and they walked to the car.

"Senator Kennedy! How are you this evening ?" Asked the dinner host Frank smith.

 "Frank you know you can call me Jack right" they laughed in unison. 

"I was just playing with you johnny boy" Frank looked at Jackie and stood back in astonishment " Jack you never told me you got married!" He grabbed jackies hand and kissed it. "Mrs. Kennedy" frank said.

 "Oh no were no—"Jackie was about to say.

  " come, enjoy the party ! Your food will be served shortly" frank interrupted. He grabbed jacks shoulder looked over at Jackie and whispered " you hit the jackpot Jack!". Jack smiled.

As the evening went on they talked and Jackie met a lot of nice people. Complimenting her on her baby bump. She truly did look radiant with it. A couple minutes went by and Jackie wandered off to the bathroom. As she was walked in she saw two woman in front of the mirror discussing. She gave a friendly nod. While in the stall Jackie overheard one of the woman talk about jack. 

"yeah, I'm going to meet John Kennedy  at a hotel he even gave me the key!".