Lost

She sat there rubbing her belly. "Its just you and me" she said softly. Deep down she knew it hurt. It hurt loving a man that didn't love her back. It hurt knowing she would be a single mother. She didn't know who to call. If she called lee then lee would open her mouth and they would find Jackie. Jackie didn't plan on disappearing and not be heard from ever again, she just needed time to herself.

Jackie reminisced on all the events that lead up to this. She thought about how different her life would have been if it weren't for the medical mess up. She didn't imply that she didn't want the baby, it was just unplanned. Knowing her love for that baby would be something she would rely on.

"Bobby what do you mean she left ?" Jack said loudly to Bobby.
"Jack listen to me, you hurt that girl. You now lost all what she had for you. Mind telling me what that woman was doing here telling her business aloud?!"
Jack walked back and forth. Putting his hands through his hair. He sighed then sat down.
"She... I ... while Jackie was in the hospital"
Bobby now bright red turned and pulled jack up by his shirt.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THAT GIRL?" Bobby yelled.
Instead of defending himself jack stood there and cried.
"You do this Everytime, you're a grown man jack. Jacqueline is not like the rest and YOU even know that so why screw it up? You gave up one good girl for a thousand other whores?!" Bobby now angry threw jack back and rubbed his chin.
"You screwed yourself over, she doesn't love you anymore" Bobby said as he walked out slamming the door behind him. Jack now speechless, just stood and cried.

As Jackie was watching the tv she heard someone knock. "Who is it?" She yelled.
"Its David"
Puzzled she got up and opened the door.
"David? I'm sorry I don't know a David"
"Hello... umm I just wanted to introduce myself, I ... I ummm I live next to you" he but his arm around his neck.
She held out her hand, "Jacqueline" she smiled.
"Come in, I'm sorry it's a mess I just ... my body isn't its best right now to move things"
David chuckled "I wouldn't mind helping you"