Things change

She was there laying. Staring blankly at the ceiling. "I let him go..." She said to herself quietly. "He's not mine anymore".

He was crying. Which is rare. "I've lost her". Not knowing what to do his mind fought against him. His heart telling him one thing his mind another. It's as if he felt it physically. His heart aching. "I fell in love with her" he said quietly.
He decided to call kick.
"Hey jack !" 

"Jack...."

"I've lost her"

"Oh Jack she's probably just angry, she didn't mean a word she said"
"I've lost her..."
"Listen to me, are you listening ?"
"Yes"
"I'm going to catch a flight to be with you, I'll talk to her .. Jack she does love yo—"
"She's having my child"

Lee walked in with a bouquet. "Jackie I brought you some flowers" she set them down on the table. Jackie laid silent. "Jackie..?"
"Please lee ... I don't feel like talking"
"What happened ?"
" me and Jack no longer ... "
With wide eyes lee went to face Jackie.
"You let him go?!"
"I don't love him, lee. I've fallen for joe"
"Jackie you can't... But jacks the father ... "
"So be it" Jackie snapped.
" Jacqueline this isn't rig—"
"WHY? Because mom says so? Because it wouldn't be right to not marry the father of my child ? Beca—"
"When you kiss jo .. Do you feel the same way when you kiss Jack?
"What does that hav—"
"Whenever you see jo does your heart speed up, when you touch his hand does your soul connect , Jacqueline you love Jack.... Face it , yes he's a man of great sins but you have fallen a fool, and I never thought I would say this but that man loves you"
"You can never be cert—"
"GOD JACKIE , THEY WAY THAT MAN LOOKS AT YOU IS THE WAY EVERY WOMAN WANTS TO BE LOOKED AT... any one could tell that man is more in love with you than you are with him"
A long silent stare between them.
"I'm not suppose to tell you this... He was going to propose when you left the hospital"