Announcement

He held her by her waist and smiled.
"We.... we're getting married" jack said with a mile long smile. Jackie turned to jack and kissed him. "This.... this is great" she said poking him on his chest with her finger.
"Oh Jacqueline, I'm so happy for you" Lee said going to give Jackie a hug.
"Thanks Lee" Jackie said smiling.
While Lee talked to her Jackie suddenly got a sharp pain. Something more mental than physical. She turned and saw jack standing with a woman. The woman seemed to be begging to jack. Jackie calmly walked over and put her hand on jacks chest.
"Jack what's going on?"
He gulped and hesitated.
"Nothing baby, it's just an old friend here we're catching up"
Jackie knew something was off but didn't want to ruin the evening.
"I'm pregnant" the woman blurted.
Ironically the whole party came to a pause and gasped.
Jack immediately turned to look at Jackie. Tears were building up in her eyes. She gave a fake smile. "Excuse me" she then walked fastly inside .
Everything was a lie to her now. She felt a sharp pain inside. She couldn't breathe.
Bobby was standing there not knowing what to do. He went inside and called for Jackie
"Jacqueline" he shouted.
"I'm fine" she said wiping tears from her face. She then turned around and faced bobby. He saw the pain in her eyes. She broke down into heartfelt sobs.
"I can't do this anymore bobby". He rubbed her back and brushed through her hair with his hands.
"I'm leaving" Jackie said with a determined voice.
Bobby got up and followed her.
"Jacqueline your insane, where are you going to go?!" She kept on grabbing her things and shoved them in a suitcase.
"I don't know where but bobby I sure as hell know I do not belong here, belong with jack"
"Jacqueline please stop, you can stay at my house, take some time"
"That's the point, bobby" she put her hands on her head.
"God you just ... you just don't get it, i need away from jack, from this family!"
She was walking away when bobby grabbed her hand.
"Please... just call me to know your okay"
"Goodbye bobby" she said in agreement.