What lies ahead ?

Already with school and work Jackie couldn't possibly work out her future. Of course she would keep this baby, even if it meant that she would have to sacrifice her career for it.

After spilling the news to her mother Janet went into a full lockdown. She worried about her daughter but also about her future. She wanted the best before Jacqueline. For the meanwhile she hadn't said a word to another single soul not even her other daughter Lee.
As Jackie started reading books on pregnancy she looked at her stomach and smiled. Although scared she some how got a feeling of love she has never felt. She felt a nurturing feeling. Just as she closed the book she heard her room door open and in came Lee she tried to hide the book as fast as she could but with little success Lee caught on. 

" what's that ? that you just tried to hide" said Lee chuckling.

 "There's a thing called "knocking" Jackie said with a little sarcasm. 

"Well sorry, I felt like surprising you" Lee said with a wink. "But no really Jackie tell me what you hid from me".

 "LEE ITS NOTHING GET OUT" Jackie said stuffing her face with a pillow. "FINNNEEEEEE" slamming the door said Lee.

After a while Jackie finally cooled off and just stared at the ceiling. Then it occurred to her. Talking to her self out loud Jackie thought .... "Maybe if I tell Mr.kennedy, oh no for what he doesn't even know I exist!" Dr. Patton had called to tell Jackie who the father was after Jackie left her office. "But also oh no ! Well he is .. Wait no. But ... UGH" as she shoved the pillow on her face her stomach began to rumble. Looking at her stomach she said "oh you're hungry huh" with a big smile on her face she got up and changed. " how about jerrys diner?" Rubbing her tummy she laughed and headed out