Oh what a surprise

At Least 2 blocks from her apartment  Jackie walked as quickly as she could. It was raining and she was cold. The jacket she picked to wear was just too light.  Looking through her purse looking for her keys she wasn't watching where she was going and ran into another woman. Dropping her purse Jackie grunted and bent down to pick it up. As well the other lady did the same to help Jackie. Both getting up at the same time they smiled at one another and apologized in unison. Even laughing in unison. " oh please forgive me I wasn't watching where I was going" said Jackie. " no it's fine, I was just looking at this paper here to find the address to my new apartment" "could you help me?" She said. "Of course may I see your paper" handing the paper to her Jackie chuckled and Said " wow well if that's not fate I don't know what is" laughing Jackie said "you live in my apartment complex!" Come follow me".

    Reaching her hand out Jackie introduced herself. " I'm Jacqueline bouvier by the way, but you can call me Jackie" smiling the other girl put her hand out and shakes jackies. "I'm Audrey Hepburn , very lovely to meet you" both smiling they talked and as they approached the building they ascended the stairs. Audrey even lived on the same floor as jackies. Only 2 doors down. "Well here you are, I'm number #32 if you need anythin". Hugging Jackie out of no where Audrey smiled. "Thank you oh so very much" laughing softly Jackie said "your welcome , and goodnight".

Finally at her apartment she closed the door and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror and asked herself "is that what I really looked like today ?". Rubbing her stomach " I know I could barely feel you yet, But could you stop being so hungry !" She took her shirt off and looked in the mirror, turning to the side to see if she could see a baby bump.