.pre.

~ KISMET ~ destiny or fate ~
---

JENNIFER PARISH stood nervously in the line, her head bobbing up every so often to find the front of the queue.

She would catch short glimpses of him at the table, her stomach threatening to spill with excitement.

She had been waiting for this day for years.

She adjusted her Captain America shirt, her hands desperate for something to hold onto to stop them from shaking.

Her stomach churned as the line grew shorter, Jennifer's smile fading slightly as the sickly feeling in her body grew.

She quickly turned to her best friend, Sarah, who frowned.

"Jen, you okay?"

Jennifer shook her head.

"I don't feel good-"
She mumbled, glancing at the queue.

Sarah chuckled, and ushered her along.

"Oh shush. You're just excited."

Jennifer pushed a smile, but she could feel it coming.

She swallowed, panicking as the last person moved away from the table.

Sebastian stood behind the counter, his luscious brown hair escaping from under his black cap. His grey shirt was sticking to his chest slightly, but Jennifer was even more astonished by his eyes.

They were even bluer in the flesh.

She placed her phone down to occupy her hands, before wiping her sweating palms on the leg of her jeans.

Jennifer held her breath as she handed him her book, but she didn't expect the welcome he gave her.

"What's your name?" He smiled warmly at her, frowning slightly when she didn't reply.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale."

Jennifer nodded, and forced a smile, but he didn't seem convinced.

She felt the puke rising up her throat, she didn't dare open her mouth to speak in case it all came out.

She glanced at Sebastian, her heart melting at his worried expression.

"I-I'm Jennif-"

Her stomach erupted, throwing her lunch from her body.

She squeezed her eyes shut as people groaned and grimaced, her throat burning.

She slowly peeled her eyes open, too see Sebastian covered in her sick.

Her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh." She whispered.

Jennifer was quickly whisked away by Sarah, while the signing was paused for cleaning.

Sarah frowned, holding Jennifer's shaking hands.

"Jen, are you alright?"

"Oh my gosh." Jennifer shook her head.

"I just puked on Sebastian Stan."