0.77 r|l

{THE ATTACHED VIDEO IS THE SERENADE SONG, ITS HELLA CHEESY BUT SO IS THIS FANFIC SOOO??}

---

j e n n i f e r

SHE HEARD A FAINT KNOCK ON HER LOCKED FRONT DOOR , and Jennifer instantly jumped up from the sofa.

Her anger seemed to have died down slightly, it was being rapidly replaced by the agonising heartbreak and pain. It hurt that Sebastian lied, but knowing that he wasn't interested in her felt like she'd been hit by a speeding train.

Her fingernails were digging into her sweating palms as she grasped the doorknob. Jennifer took a deep breath before unlocking the door and opening it, revealing a flustered looking Sebastian.

She caught his eye, trying to feign her anger, but it was what he was holding that distracted her.

A ukulele?

Sebastian's lips curved into a small smile, but Jennifer crossed her arms, in complete confusion.
She opened her mouth to question it, but the smooth sound of the strings cut her off.

Jennifer stood, narrowing her eyes as she listened curiously to Sebastian play the mini guitar.

The melody sounded familiar, her heart started to lift as she recognised the song as one of her favourites.

Her wide eyes were drawn to him as he cleared his throat, still strumming in her front porch.

"Like a river flows, surely to the sea,"

Sebastian sang in perfect tune, and tears sprung to Jennifer's eyes, her doubts and pain being lifted in an instant.

"Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be."

Jennifer let out a small laugh, making Sebastian's tense eyes relax. She was enjoying it, that's all that mattered.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too,"

Jennifer's heart bounced, a newfound confidence washing over her.

Sebastian paused, nervous to sing the next line. He strummed, watching Jennifer carefully.

"'Cause I can't help falling in love with you."
He sang, his voice just above a whisper.

Jennifer gasped, stepping towards Sebastian excitedly.

Her smile grew, as did Sebastian's.

"I was saving that for your birthday, but-"

"Y-You love me?" She squealed, and he scratched the back of his neck, placing his ukulele down.

He nodded.

"From the start. This is what I've been doing, Jenny. I haven't seen Leighton." He explained, a slight sadness to his tone.

"I was so scared, Seb," She started, holding her forehead in disbelief. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Sebastian looked as shocked as she did, but she saw the relief in his eyes.

"I love you a thousand times ten, Jennifer Parish, I could never pick anyone over you." He shook his head incredulously, his beam impossibly large for his cheeks.

Jennifer took a shaky breath as her stomach flipped. He still remembered the catchphrase.

"I love you so fucking much." She chuckled.

He strode forward, crashing his lips against hers. She kissed back with equal force, surprising him a little. His lips felt so familiar, so welcoming, they felt like home. She loved the feeling of security that she got from being with him. She knew she was safe, she knew she was valued.

She was loved. He loved her.

Jennifer's hairs stood on end, her heart fluttering as she opened the gap between her and Sebastian.

"Shame there's no rain," She muttered, before looking up at him with twinkling eyes.

The bewilderment in his expression was tangible, as if debating whether or not to tell her about the party. But then she came closer, and he felt her pushing her soft, warm lips against his and arousing something inside him that as yet is still subconscious.

She gently stroked the nape of his neck with her fingers, like a feather touch, just enough to brush against his neck hairs.

She locked eyeball to eyeball with him, giving him a knowing look that tells him she wanted to go further.

No words were exchanged, none are needed. Her soft lips were penetrating his very soul and he responded, consciously sliding his tongue past her lips and exploring the intimate texture of her tongue and the smoothness of her white teeth.

Now he was fantasising, as if seductive thoughts were flooding his mind. Sebastian was way above reality, and the arousal was unquestionably physical. He felt the hot blood gorging through his veins as he groaned into the kiss.

The two broke away too soon, but a seductive smirk played on Sebastian's lips as he pulled Jennifer inside, and locking the front door behind them.

---

*cue sexy time
iM TOO INNOCENT TO WRITE SMUT LEAVE ME ALONE