0.4 r|l

s e b a s t i a n

EVERYTHING WAS as normal.

Sebastian woke up, his pillow still plush under his head, and his phone laying upturned on the nightstand beside him.

Glancing at it, memories of last night flooded back to him, knocking him back with a strong overwhelming burst of happiness.

He bit his lip, and bounced up from his bed. He glided around his hotel room, taking note of the calendar.

Only three days left of filming, then he could go home.

Three more, painstakingly slow days.

He huffed, changing his clothes and splashing his face with water.

He ruffled his hair in the mirror, before sliding out of the door, and locking it swiftly behind him.

He bounced down the halls, as ready as he'll ever be for the day.

---

"Guess who's back, back, back, back again."

Sebastian's eyes were suddenly drawn to the coffee room door, the familiar voice bringing a smile to his face.

Elizabeth waltzed in, a huge beam on her face as she dropped her bags.

Chris' eyes lit up, and Sebastian chuckled as he watched him try to keep his excitement from showing.

Scarlett squealed, running for the door and tackling her in a hug.

Sebastian got up from his seat, placing his coffee down on the table and walking over to greet her.

He swooped her into a quick hug, but she grabbed his arm before he could move away.

"We have much to be talking about, Stan." She demanded with a poke to his chest, making him smile sheepishly.

"It seems all the juicy stuff happens when I'm gone, eh?" She flapped, and he laughed.

Sebastian glanced at Chris.

Chris was silently watching Lizzie, in complete awe. Sebastian smiled, hoping that one day, he'll man up and ask her out.

Just like he wished he had the courage to ask Jen the very same thing.

'But this was different'. He told himself.

'Chris knows Elizabeth in person.'

---

#justaskheroutbro