0.2 r|l

s e b a s t i a n

THE LOOK OF SURPRISE and astonishment froze the actors as Sebastian waltzed in, a cup of coffee in his hand.

He hummed quietly to himself, a smile tugging on his lips as he hung up his coat and cap.

"Good morning." Sebastian chirped, frowning slightly when nobody replied.

They all stared at him carefully, trying to figure him out.

"Good morning?" Anthony Mackie spoke up, bringing Sebastian's smile up again.

"What's gotten into you?"

Sebastian shook his head lightly, which confused his colleagues even more.

"Seb? Why are you so happy? Yesterday you weren't even talking." Chris crossed his arms, but Anthony smirked knowingly.

"I made up with Jen." Sebastian claimed proudly, and he heard Scarlett sigh in relief.

Anthony just laughed, and patted Sebastian on the shoulder.

"About time. I'm happy for you."

"Oh thank God! I like Jennifer." Robert added, sending Sebastian a thumbs up.

"Now come on, get dressed. Costume's waiting."

Scarlett, Robert and Anthony left the tea room to get ready themselves, leaving Chris and Sebastian alone with their coffees.

"Where's Lizzie?" Seb frowned, turning to Chris.

Chris' face fell slightly, and he crossed his arms.

"Her scenes aren't until next week, so there's no need for her to be here right now." He spoke with an almost solemn tone, his eyes trained to the floor.

Sebastian breathed a laugh, slapping Chris on the back of his shoulder.

"Don't miss her too much." He joked, and Chris just smiled.

"Fuck off, Stan. I should be saying the same to you about Jen."

Chris watched Sebastian with a mischievous glint in his eye, a smirk sneaking onto his face.

"I'll slap you a thousand times ten." Sebastian threatened, his eyes widening as he realised what he had said.

"A thousand times ten?" Chris narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Sebastian just smiled, remembering what Jennifer had said.

"It's a made up expression."

---

a thousand times ten😊
Cute no?