0.46 r|l

j e n n i f e r

THE ARRIVALS BAY WAS SILENT, but inside Jennifer's mind was screaming.

She fidgeted in her seat, her eyes drifting to the door every couple of minutes.

To say she was nervous was an understatement; she was utterly terrified.

Here she was, sat in the airport, waiting for Sebastian Stan to arrive. It was unreal.

She ran a hand through her dangling blonde fringe, having tied the rest of her hair up as nearly as she could.

A voice suddenly boomed from the speakers, making Jennifer jump.

"New York arrivals to Bay 6."

New York arrivals.

Jennifer quickly checked her watch. It was nearly two o clock.

She shot up from her seat, staring at the door with wide eyes.

She rushed to fix her dress, and she clutched Sebastian's phone tight to her chest.

People started to emerge from the door, but the flashing of cameras caught Jennifer's eye, making her excitement fade a little. Of course, paparazzi would be following Sebastian; he is in a public airport after all.

Jennifer moved her head in all directions, getting up on to the tips of her toes to see over all the heads.

And then there he was, waltzing through the doors with the same expression as Jennifer had. Wide eyed, desperate to find her.

News reporters, camera men, and just plain curious people surrounded him, he could only make it three steps before he was trapped.

Jennifer was frozen to the spot, just staring in shock at the man in the crowd. She had a strange sickening feeling settling, and her eyes widened.

"No." She scolded herself. "You are not being sick on him again."

Sebastian pushed through as politely as he could, apologising to every person he moved past. He excused himself from the mob, and made his way over to her.

His face lit up like a bulb, his smile making Jennifer's chest tighten.

She held the phone tighter as he approached her, not expecting the warm welcome he gave.

He chuckled happily as he pulled her into a tight hug, wrapping his large arms around her waist securely.

Jennifer breathed a nervous laugh into his shoulder as she returned the gesture, his sweet cologne knocking her under a sense of pure euphoria.

"Hello." He said finally, but his voice wavered.

"Hi." Jennifer's voice was quiet, but she was trying her hardest to control the ill feeling that kept threatening to grow.

She coughed, handing his phone over with a small laugh. He raised his eyebrows, and retrieved Jennifer's phone from his back pocket with a sigh.

The two exchanged phones, Jennifer feeling almost disheartened that she didn't have a reason to talk to Sebastian anymore.

"Jen!"

Jennifer's head swung around at the voice, to see Chris and Anthony emerging from the doors. Jennifer's grin grew as they ran to her, both of them engulfing her in a huge hug.
"You're popular today," Sebastian teased, gaining a slap on the arm from Chris.

"Oh my gosh," Jen breathed in complete awe. She was stood, in an airport, with her idols.

"Sebastian! Who's the girl?" A camera man approached them, his device flashing rapidly and blinding Jennifer.

Sebastian slung his arm around her shoulder, guiding her away from the paparazzi, but Jen was sure they got a few pictures already. Chris and Anthony followed close behind, Jennifer could here their childish giggles every now and again.

Jennifer looked up at Sebastian as they walked, just watching the little dips in his cheeks and the curve of his jaw, and the way his, now short, hair was styled perfectly. It was messy, but it suited him.

"So," His voice dragged her from her thoughts. Sebastian caught her eye, sending her a smile.

"Where to?"

Jennifer bit the inside of her lip, the question on the tip of her tongue.

"Well, um-"

She squeezed her eyes shut, taking a deep breath.

"Do you, er, would you, I don't know, maybe come to my house?" She stuttered, but Sebastian beamed.

"I mean, like, you have all your stuff, and I'm sure Sarah would want to meet you, and-" She stopped herself, her embarrassment getting the better of her. She sighed, closing her eyes in dread.

She suddenly felt a hand slip over hers, and she looked up to see Sebastian nod at her warmly.

"I'd love to." His voice was almost a whisper, sending electric shivers down Jennifer's back.

She turned to the two men behind her, a welcoming smile plastered on her face.

"You guys coming too?" She asked them, and Chris nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like tha-" Anthony shoved his elbow into Chris' chest, shutting him up.

"No it's cool, we have places to be, people to pose for. You two go on." Anthony stepped in, scowling at Chris, before sending Jennifer and Sebastian a mischievous wink.

"Okay, it was great to meet you!" Jennifer called out as they walked off in the opposite direction.

"Last one to your car, is Tom Holland." Sebastian lugged his bag forward, then started jogging away in the direction of the car park.

Jennifer laughed.

"Okay, one, Tom is cool. And two, you don't even know what my car looks like!"
Yet, she ran after him, afraid of loosing him to the crowd.

---

I didn't know how to write this, sorry if it's a bit weeeiirrrrdddd