1.36 r|l

WARNING: THIS IS HELLA HELLA CUTE AND FLUFFY AND SWEET AND I FEEL AS THOUGH THERE WILL BE MANY DEATHS TODAY.

s e b a s t i a n

HE SUCKED IN A SHAKY BREATH, feeling his throat constrict. Panic rose like bile in his body with every knock on the front door.

He suddenly didn't know how to speak. He quickly fixed his suit and loosened his tie slightly to calm his sweating, but this proved ineffective as he heard Jennifer's footsteps from inside the house.

The door opened, revealing a beautiful blonde woman wrapped in a warm dressing gown due to the bitter arrival of winter. Her face brightened as she saw him, and he noticed her confused expression at the fancy suit he was wearing.

Sebastian felt his stomach knot as he fumbled for his back pocket, pulling out the velvet box and getting down on one knee.

He swallowed, pushing a smile as his panicked eyes met Jennifer's shocked ones.

"Jennifer Jane Parish," He managed, the words rolling out of his mouth like tumbleweed. He shook his head with an uneasy laugh, before clearing his throat and running hand through his hair.

"This past year with you has been the happiest year of my life, and I hope that it has been for you too," Sebastian smiled up at his girlfriend, who's hands were over her mouth in complete and utter shock. She quickly nodded, which reassured him a little.

"Jen, I can't even start to think of a life without you."

Sebastian looked down at his box, lifting the lid and holding it out to Jennifer, who stared at it with teary eyes. She let out a cry of happiness, before looking back to her boyfriend.

"Will you pay the full water bill?" Sebastian joked, gaining a playful scoff from Jennifer, who wiped a few start tears from under her eyes with a laugh.

"I love you a thousand times ten, Jennifer. Would you make me the happiest man alive and become Mrs Stan?"

Jennifer squealed, nodding frantically. She tackled her fiancé in a hug, squeezing him so tight in fear he may disappear.

"Gosh," He managed to choke out.

"Do you want the ring or not?" He laughed, causing her to squeal again.

He quickly slipped the diamond onto her finger and the two sat together on the porch of their house, just absorbing the moment.

There was a sudden clap of hands from across the road, causing the happy pair to crane their heads towards the sound.

From across the path was their neighbour at his window, giving the pair a cheer and a thumbs up.

They had only been living in Britain for a week, and they were already talk of the town.

---

I'd be the neighbour though(?)
*shouts in a megaphone* GET SOME, BOI