0.39 r|l

{OKAI JUST LISTEN TO THIS SONG BEFORE READING THIS, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND FITS THIS CHAPTER PERFECTLY}

---

s e b a s t i a n

"I can't wait to meet you in person." Jen muttered, making Sebastian smile.

"Meeting you is top of my priorities right now." He replied slowly, noticing her eyelids drooping.

"I would cross every ocean in the world if I had to." He continued, making her chuckle lightly to herself.

"But you don't have a boat." She whined tiredly, stifling a yawn.

"And there aren't any oceans in America." She mumbled after some thought, her eyes heaving.

He sighed in content, then glanced at the clock.

It was nearly three in the morning, but it was so worth it.

He watched her drift into a dream, he watched her eyes flutter shut and he watched her nose crinkle as she shifted to comfort.

He spoke to her even after she had fallen asleep, telling her everything he could.

What was the harm? She wasn't listening.

He himself soon became tired, and he decided it was probably time for him to follow Jen's lead.

He took one last look at her, before closing the call.

He had never felt so sad that a phone call had ended.

Sebastian listened to the monotone sound of the cut out line, just longing to see Jennifer's face again.
He wanted her soft voice to fill his ears once more. It matched her so perfectly, she was just much more than he had previously imagined.

He felt his eyes droop, but the sweet image of Jennifer Parish was still engraved in his mind.

He liked it.

He liked it so much.

---

too fuckkig cuttee amirite