0.9 r|l

s e b a s t i a n

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNY." Sebastian wiggled his eyebrows at his girlfriend, who was staring in awe at the plates of food that sat on the sheets in front of her.

He watched anxiously as she tried to comprehend it, he could see her brain ticking.

Jennifer finally shot a beam at Sebastian, making his face burn up.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She screamed in delight, looking wide eyed between the food, the presents and Sebastian, who chuckled and perched on the bed beside her.

"All for you, darling." He smiled at her expression, her pure euphoria strummed at his heart strings.

He really did love her smile. He loved the way her hair looked absolutely perfect, even though she had just woken up. He loved her ruffled shirt and her bright eyes; he loved everything about this girl.

Sebastian quickly snapped out of his daze, and rubbed the back of his neck.

He reached below the bed, and pulled out a small box wrapped in neat silver paper, and fumbled with it in his hands.

Jennifer's eyes were glued to the box incredulously, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She studied it from in his hands, watching her boyfriend carefully, trying to mask her excitement.

He held it out to her with a smile.

"Happy birthday, Jen." He spoke almost nervously, he was anxious for her to open it.

The amount of times he had doubted his gift choice was more than you could imagine. He was afraid of the commitment.

He knew he was ready for it, but was she? He had no idea how she felt.

Sebastian subconsciously crossed his fingers as he watched her tear open the wrapping, revealing its contents.

Jennifer stared at it for a second, a little gasp escaping her mouth.

A wave of confusion crossed her face, making Sebastian's doubt twist.

"Seb?-" She started, a smile creeping onto her face.

She held a pink dog collar in her slender, shaking hands. It was fitted with a little bell and a silver tag. Sebastian stared at her, trying to read her reaction.

Jennifer squealed manically, before leaping across the bed towards Sebastian, tackling in a hug.

She gripped the dog collar, as if not believing it's there.

"A dog!?" Jennifer screamed as he nodded, peppering his face with millions of kisses.

"Y-Yes, s-she's- downstairs," Sebastian blurted through laughs, but this information just excited Jennifer more.

"We have a dog, downstairs!" She sang, but something in her mind clicked. She quickly fumbled for the tag, reading the details with desperate eyes.

"Bella," She sighed in content as she read the name, her smile impossibly large for her face.

Sebastian grabbed her hand, hoisting her up. He swept her legs up, holding her in his arms in a bridal manner.

She giggled, a small squeal leaving her lips as he kissed her sweetly on the cheek.

"Now come, Lady Jennifer, the downstairs awaits!"

"Yeeharr!" She squealed, tapping Sebastian's shoulder like a horse.

Sebastian tightened his grip on his beautiful girlfriend, before galloping out of their room and down the stairs.

---

A dog already what