1.23 r|l

j e n n i f e r

HER EYES WIDENED as she read the email over and over, not believing what she was reading.

She jumped up from the sofa with a squeal, gripping the laptop as she ran to the kitchen where Sarah was stood washing her hands.

Jennifer's sudden rushed appearance stunned her, and she narrowed her eyes at her with a smile.

"You okay?" Sarah asked with a chuckle, wiping her hands dry with a towel.

"Yes, oh my god, look," Jennifer shoved the laptop into her hands, and stood restlessly in waiting for her to read it.

She couldn't contain her excitement. Jennifer had been trying for jobs for months after loosing her previous waitressing duty, and now she was wanted by a famous agency? It was all too good to be true.

She watched Sarah's face light up as her eyes moved across the screen, but her excitement dropped suddenly as she finished reading the email.

Sarah swallowed, and reluctantly handed the laptop back to Jennifer with a half smile.

"That's great, Jen." She spoke softly, but Jennifer knew something was up.

"What's wrong?"

Sarah looked at her best friend with a sigh.

"London is so far away." She smiled sadly, but Jennifer hadn't even noticed the location. Her wide eyes suddenly jumped back to the email, and she cursed when she confirmed it.

London.

The other side of the world.

"I can't take it, then." Jennifer thought out loud, her disappointment towering over her.

Sarah pulled Jennifer into a warm hug,  before kissing her playfully on the cheek with a laugh.

"Talk to Sebastian."

-

eek