Staff Baseball Game

Gabriella quickly looks in the mirror again and runs back into the kitchen. Waiting impatiently for her were Taylor, Sharpay, and Cassie. All of them were sitting on a desk and they finally stand up when she runs out. She had no idea why, but she was bouncing off the wall ever since her shift was over with. She wanted to get to this game. She wanted to see the guys play. Badly. "Took you long enough." Sharpay says and gets up off the table. Gabriella was wearing a tight orange tube top with a white skirt. Her long hair was half up and curly and she shrugs as she looks at her friends.

"I wanted to make sure I looked ok." She says and Sharpay laughs.

"You don't need to impress Bradin. You already have him wrapped around your finger." Sharpay says as they start to make their way out of the kitchen and begin to head outside. Gabriella starts to protest, but decides against it since Sharpay would never learn. She suddenly looks over at Taylor who was shaking her head at her.

"Maybe she's trying to impress someone else." Taylor says quietly and all three of them have their eyes on Taylor.

"What are you saying?" Gabriella asks and Taylor shrugs.

"Nothing. It's just there are a lot of cute guys here. Maybe you're trying to impress one of them." She says even though Gabriella knew she meant something else, but was hiding it from her. Gabriella looks at her best friend strangely as they open the door and feel the sun hit on their faces. She shakes her head and shrugs.

"Nice try Tay." She says as they walk over to where Sharpay's bright pink golf cart was sitting. "I call shotgun!" She yells as she runs over to the other side of the cart and hops in. Taylor and Cassie sit in the back facing out and Sharpay climbs in and turns the key. She starts it and they make their way toward the baseball diamond and then find that the staff was on the field and a bunch of staff and members were sitting in the stands. Gabriella gets out of the car and they make their way toward the fence.

"I'm gonna go wish Chad good luck." Taylor says and Sharpay nods.

"And I'm going to Zeke."

Gabriella looks between the two. She should go over to the West High dugout and wish all of her actual school good luck, but something inside of her wanted to go over to the East High side. Cassie suddenly sighs and looks at Taylor. "I'll go wish my little cousin good luck." She says and Gabriella's stomach flips at the sound of her talking about Troy.

Wait a minute. Why the hell would her stomach flip? That didn't make any sense. She shakes her head to try and clear her thoughts. "Come on Brie, you're coming with me." Sharpay grabs her arm and begins to drag her to the West High dugout. Gabriella sighs angrily. She actually really wanted to go over to the East High dugout. Probably because she wanted to wish Chad good luck... right?

"Hey you." Zeke says when the two girls reach the dugout. He was standing behind the wire fence with a blue hat with a yellow "W" on the top. He was also wearing a baseball uniform with "Albuquerque West High Baseball" Written in yellow on a blue background. "Hey Brie!" He greets Gabriella who waves back.

Bradin walks up behind Zeke and has a huge smile on his face. Gabriella suddenly realizes it was probably because she came over here, instead of going to the East High side, where she really wanted to be. "Hey Brie." He greets her and Gabriella gives him a small smile.

"Hey Bradin."

Bradin leans an arm up against the fence and smiles at her. "So... I'm gonna hit a homerun for you." He says and Gabriella tries not to roll her eyes.

"Thanks..." She says and then someone yells something behind the two guys.

"We gotta go. See ya after the game." Bradin says with a wink. "Come on Romeo." Bradin says dragging Zeke away from Sharpay, even though they were separated from each other by a metal fence. Gabriella and Sharpay begin to walk back to where the bleachers are.