Cinderella

"Gabriella!" She hears someone yell her name and she turns around from skimming the pool and watches as Sharpay walks toward her. She smiles as she puts down the skimmer and sees the blond stop in front of her. Sharpay was wearing white flip flops, with a white bikini with a suit over that and a huge pink sun hat to top everything off. Her sunglasses were white and Gabriella felt a little out of place as she seemed to sparkle. It was just like Sharpay to look perfect even though she was going to go swimming and she'd mess up her perfect look. "I have great news."

Gabriella watches as she sees Ryan come out of the building and walk toward the two girls again. "Hey Brie." He greets her in his white polo and orange and blue swim trunks. "How's it going?"

"Great. How are you?" She responds as Ryan smiles and waves at a bunch of high school girls that belonged to the club. They all raise their eyebrows and turn away. His face falls and Gabriella feels sympathy for him. He was such a great guy with a great personality. The only problem was he wasn't exactly a Troy or a Bradin. He couldn't flirt with girls well and Gabriella knew it bothered him. She felt so bad for him because when ever they would go to parties, Troy and Bradin could get the girls in a second and Ryan wasn't even looked twice at.

"Alright." He says while shrugging and Sharpay turns angrily at him.

"Ry, we love you... but I have news for Brie." She exclaims and Gabriella laughs a little as Ryan shakes his head.

"I get it... you guys go talk about your periods or whatever." He says while laughing and walks away toward a group of guys that Gabriella knew were members of Lava Springs. Gabriella smiles and then turns back to Sharpay who sits her down on a lawn chair and then sits her self down on one next to it.

"Ok... you are going to love me." She says and Gabriella laughs.

"Shar, I already do." She says and Sharpay shakes her head.

"No... you'll love me even more. I talked to Bradin this morning..." She says and Gabriella tries to keep from rolling her eyes. Sharpay was probably Bradin and Gabriella's biggest fan. Even though there wasn't a Bradin and Gabriella. "And he wants to know if you'll go on a picnic with him later today!"

Gabriella smiles at the thought. She wanted to go on a picnic with him, but she didn't want to give him the wrong impression. She thinks for a moment, if this was something she could do, then nods. "Tell him I'll meet him in the lobby at four."

Sharpay squeals and pulls her into a hug. "Yes! God, finally. This working together thing will work out perfect with you guys! It will only bring the two of you together faster. God, you're so perfect for each other!" She exclaims and Gabriella shakes her head. She needed Sharpay to understand, but she never would. Sharpay would never understand until Gabriella met someone who was more perfect for her than Bradin.

"Sharpay, it's not a date, I..." She starts to protest but hears a yell come from behind the blonde. Gabriella looks over Sharpay's shoulder to see three of the four country club girls walking toward them.

"PAY!" One of them yells and Sharpay waves to them but then turns back around to look at Gabriella.

"I swear they get on my last nerves sometimes." She mumbles and Gabriella holds in a giggle while Sharpay plasters on a fake smile and turns to look at the girls. "Morning ladies."

"We have great news." Gabriella swears her name is Victoria says while she ignores Gabriella. "The spa is opened early." She says and squeals and Sharpay laughs through her teeth.

"That's great girls." She says and glances back at Gabriella.

"Hey Gabriella." Hailey says as Gabriella waves. Of the four girls, Gabriella liked her the best. Even if she did catch her and Troy in a make-out session the other day.