° T W O °

A U R O R A

I couldn't see anything. I think I was blindfold. I tried to talk but nothing was coming out. I wasn't scared at all. I wanted to see what the hell was this place. I felt like a hand on mine.

"Aurora"I heard Miguel.

"I thought you was dead"my voice crooked.

"Why would you think that, you know I'm strong"he laugh. "Nobody can't take me down"

"We need to go. Can't stay here"I said.

"What's the plan"he said.

"Take these blindfolds off and get me some water"I said. We heard a man coming downstairs to the room.

"This them"I heard the man said.

"Wait. Who are these people"the man said.

"We caught them on our land. Our territory"the other man growl.

'we need to go'-miguel

'waiting on you'-me

"Umm. You guys might want to let us go. We're not here to take over"Miguel said.

"How we know y'all are lying"the man said. Probably the alpha.

"We're journalist"I said. The room became quiet. Miguel nudged me.

"Journalist?"the alpha said.

"Yes. We're wolves that travel a lot"I smile even tho I couldn't see them.

"I never heard of werewolves being journalist"the man said.

"But why this one scared my daughter and her friends away"the alpha said.

"I'm sorry sir. I thought they was gone attack. All the places we went to. A lot of adolescences attack us"Miguel said.

"Ok. We can let them go"the alpha said.

"But.."

"I said let them go"he used his alpha tone. I heard him go back upstairs. The man took me and Miguel blindfolds off.

"Y'all two are lucky. Y'all can go"he cut the rope from our hands.

That was close. Me and Miguel walk o-out their pack house waving at them we hop on our motorcycle. I guess they kept it for themselves.

"Now where we going"Miguel ask.

"Away from Canada"I said.

"Let's go to Oregon"I smile at that though.

"Oregon it is"

***************************

Sorry for short Chapter

Miguel in MM

Comment

Vote