°T H I R T Y O N E°

M I G U E L

We decided to go back to our territory. Secret prediction told me about Ajax being with lunar and helping her. She can see the future.

My dad was a lil mad. But I want to know who is really is Aurora mate. Why would the... oh no. Lunar set us up. She must of told Ajax that Aurora would be his mate and he can become alpha to my pack. Meaning kill my father.

"I knew something was up with him"I said.

"I knew it too. Aurora how you couldn't see you?"my dad ask.

"I loved him. Why can't I find a decent mate"she cried. My dad stop walking and look at her. He came up to her and rub her back.

"Babygirl look at me. Your a pretty girl. You will find your mate one day. Just listen to your heart"he kiss Aurora cheek.

"Thanks dad"she smile. We continue walking to our territory and kept talking about how to bust lunar and Christopher. When we got home Lupa was outside waiting for me. My beautiful mate.

I know I am- Lupa

"I see you'll made it back safe and sound"she said walking up to us "What did she say?"

"She said that Ajax is the enemy too"my dad said.

"I knew it too. But I didn't want to tell you Aurora. I know you heart is broken"Lupa said. Aurora was wipe her eyes and push us out her way. She walk inside crying out loud.

"Poor Aurora"I mumble.

"She gone be fine. She's not gone die tho"Lupa said. "I just can't believe Ajax would do such a thing like that"

"Listen"my dad sigh. "When is we attacking?"he ask.

"Not you or the pack is attacking Christopher and lunar. Miguel is"she look at me. "He's the chosen one right. Is that what she told you"

"Yes"I said.

"Then he attack only. I can smell the strong scent on you my mate"she whisper the last part.

"I'm going inside"my dad left. I shook my head laughing.

"Come on"Lupa grab my hand leading me to the Forest. She turn around smiling at me. All of a sudden, she disappears into thin air.

"What the fuck?"I mumble. Then a dust came down showing me a beautiful wolf.

"Wow"I stared at her

"You like"Lupa said.

"I love"I turn into my wolf which was taller then her wolf. I look into her beautiful blue eyes.

 I look into her beautiful blue eyes

"Your beautiful"I said.

"You are too. I thought your eyes was gray or lighter"she said.

"It turns yellow like my father when I'm in love with something or someone"I said. She nuzzle my nose and lick my cheek.

"I'm getting turnt on now Alpha Miguel"she growled seductively.

"Lupa"I said.

"Yes"

"I want to seal the deal"I said.

"What deal"she look at me curious.

"Are you actually ready for me to be your mate. Forever"I was waiting on her to say yes.

"Yes. I do want to be your mate forever. Miguel I love you"she said.

"I love you too"

A U R O R A

"I FUCKING HATE HIM"I threw a vase at the wall. I was in a rage. I wanted to fight, punch, kill someone. Ajax was suppose to love me. But instead, working for the enemy.

"Aurora"my mom came in the room. I slid down on the wall with my face in my hands. "Babygirl it's ok"she hugged.

I push her away and sniffle. "It's not ok. Why do everything hates me. I fount a perfect boy and I wanted to have my own pack"

"Don't say that"my mom growled. "Everything don't hate you. It was the moon goddess that is trying to set y'all up"

"I use to talk to her every night. And this is what she does to me"I cried.

"I don't believe in her at all. She's not really a moon goddess. The real one is Selena"

"Who's Selena?"I ask.

"An old moon goddess that will grant you your wish. All you have to do is believe in her"my mom kiss my cheek.

"I want to kill Ajax"I said.

"Don't worry baby. We both will"