°T W E N Y S I X°

A U R O R A

food was cook nice by our chef. My dad also cooked some strawberry pie that his dad use to make when he was little. My mom was sitting at the table laughing at Valerie and Michael , my uncle.

"Where's Miguel"my dad whisper in my ear. Ajax look at me.

"I don't know"I said. My dad look up at my mom and sigh. "why what's wrong"I ask.

"It's a family night. He should be here!"My dad growled. He then stop and look at my mom. I can tell she was mind linked him to calm down. Miguel walk in the dinning room with this girl with black hair. Her eyes sparkle looking at me.

Everybody mouth drop looking at Miguel. Valerie was looking around at me and Ajax. "Hi everybody"he said.

"Hey. Who's the girl"my dad ask.

"Wait what girl"Val ask.

"This is Lupa. She's the.."

"Wolf goddess"my mom said.

"And also my mate"he smile.

"Your mate!"Val stood up looking at Miguel.

"Yeah. Why your so mad at me"he said.

"I thought me and you might be together"She frowned. Lupa, the wolf goddess look down at her feet.

"Your not a werewolf"Miguel said.

"Miguel that don't mean nothing"Val said with tears coming out.

"Valerie"Miguel sigh.

"I'm leaving"she got up walking to the door. Miguel pull a chair out for Lupa to sit down. Close up, she was very pretty. I see why they call her a goddess.

"I'm Lupa. You are"she held her hand out.

"Aurora. How you know my brother"

"I saw something in him that drew me towards him. Plus I wanted to tell y'all about the moon goddess and Chris"my dad look up at her.

"What about him?"he stood up.

"The moon goddess is planning something to attack this pack and only this pack with Chris"

"But why. What we do"I ask concerned for my life and family.

"Micah ancestor, king of the snow pack. Was in love with the moon goddess. But she wasn't into him. She loved Chris"

Flashback to 1738

It was a small village with a lot of people. A lot of felines being together and helping out with each other.

Chris was a warrior for the moon goddess, lunar. She was a beautiful black colored hair, light complexion, sweet eyes.

She was in love with Chris but Chris didn't know she was

That day Chris had a job to do. He had to move the princess to see this witch name secret prediction. She was a powerful witch and can turn a human into an immortal.

"Princess"Chris said. Lunar look at him raising her hat.

"Yes"she said.

"I will be your servant for today"Chris said. He admired her rich fashion style. A brown dress with flowers printed on it. A beautiful dress.

"Well what I want you to do first is to make sure my stuff is in there"she hop right in the carriage

"Well what I want you to do first is to make sure my stuff is in there"she hop right in the carriage. Chris checked everything and hop right in with her.

"So why you seeing secret prediction"Chris ask.

"I'm tired of being a regular human. I want to be a goddess. A moon goddess"she said

"You can be that"the feline look at her  confuse.

"Yes I can. I'm the princess. I can do what ever i want"she said.

"Alright that's fine"

(Hours later)

They finally made it to secret prediction cave. She was working on a spell, ready for lunar.

Then a strange man walk out with his armor on. He look at lunar and smile. "You must be lunar. I'm King snow"

"Princess lunar"

Chris was getting madder and madder by the second.

"Princess"king snow raised his eyebrows.

"Yes. And I'm not interested into a cocky man like you"she swung her dress walking into the cave. Chris gave him one last look and walk in behind her.

Flashback over.

"There should be more"my dad said.

"Oh there is. It's just that my food is getting cold"Lupa smile. Miguel laughed at her then stop seeing dad face.

"Please Lupa. We need to know more"I said.

"I will. Just not now"she said continuing to eat. My family have to know why Chris and the moon goddess wants to attack us.