•F O U R T E E N•

M I G U E L

I woke up in bed rubbing my eyes. I couldn't really sleep thinking about what Aurora said. Something wrong with her mates pack and she needs help.

I was packing up some stuff when my mom came in.

"Miguel blake Salvador"she smile. "You grew to a handsome nice young man"

"Thanks mom"I smile.

"What's going on. Why you packing?"

"Aurora needs help in Colorado"I said.

"Is she in trouble?"my mom said.

"No. She needs help with the pack"I said.

"Ok. Tell me when you make it there"she smile.

"K. Bye momma"I kiss her cheeks walking out my room. I walk down the staircase to see Valerie with her bags.

"What you doing?"I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Im coming"she smile.

"Why. It might be to dangerous for me"I said.

"Yeah. And it might be to boring here. Please Miguel can I go"she had these pretty eyes that gets me.

"Ok fine. Let's go"I sigh.

"Yaayyyy"She jump up and down. "Thanks Miguel. Your the best"

"Your welcome"I said. "Now let's go"

We walk outside to the cab and hop in. The airport isn't far. I was listening to music while Val looking out the window. I couldn't get her out of my head. What if she's my mate?

A U R O R A

I walk in the living room turning the  TV on. I'm waiting on Miguel to come on here and help. Connie been working hard lately. She never been talking to me.

"Why are you down here"I heard Shawna say.

"I can't be down here"I look at her. She look at little like Connie. To be honest. They all look alike.

"No. It's my house"she roll her eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot this was your fucking people men couch"I chuckle walking upstairs. Ewww. Now I have to wash my ass before I get grabs.

"Hey"Shawn walk in.

"Hi"I smile.

"I'm sorry about last night. I should of did better. Im stupid"he sat on the bed.

"Babe your not stupid. You fucking dumb"I roll my eyes walking downstairs. I look and saw everyone at the door. I push them aside trying to see who it was.

I look at the taxi cab to see Miguel and the girl Valerie. Thank God there here.

"Wassup sista"this boy.