•E I G H T E E N•

A U R O R A

We walk together in the woods together not saying a word. I want to know why he came back. Ajax was looking at this old time watch then squeeze it with his hand mumbling a few words.

"That's someone you lost"I said.

"My grandpa. He was a professor at a college in France. He gave me this when I was a little boy"Jax smile at watch.

"What happened to him?"I ask.

"He died when I was turning 18. I miss him so much"he look at the water next to us.

"May I ask. What he died from?"

Ajax sigh. "Shawn killed him"why would Shawn do such a thing. Wait. That's why Ajax killed Shawn.

"That's why you came to Colorado"I said. "I'm so sorry Ajax"

"It's ok. Did you ever felt loved by him"

"No. Not at all. I could of been dead by now if he marked me"I said.

"Mhmm"he sat down near the river picking up a stone. "Aurora I want to tell you something"

"Let it out"I smile at him then sat down.

"I was talking to the moon goddess"he said. I never talk to the moon goddess.

"Really. What she said?"I got excited with my eyes wide open.

"She told me I might be Alpha and ima have a luna with me"my smile fade away for while.

"Oh. That's cool"I fake smile.

"Your my mate"he look at me with his blue eyes.

I'm his mate!

M I C A H

"Brittany"I called to my dearest Luna. She walk out the room with a huge smile.

"Yes. My mate"she kiss my cheek.

"You still have that pretty smile"I smile rubbing her soft hair.

"And you still look strong and muscular"Brittany wrap her arms around my neck.

"I missed you"

"I did too. Buy why did you run away without telling me"

I thought about it. I didn't want to talk about it.

F L A S H B A C K

After my big fight with Chris, the feline. I left Ohio and without telling no one because I didn't want my pack to see me as a coward.

I got up from the floor seeing blood everywhere. Aaron was on the floor with blood coming out his head. Is he dead? I was bout to cry seeing my best friend, my a1 from day1 gone. But I can save him.

As I got up, my body ache with pain. My head was spinning. My leg felt like it was rip off. My arm had blood oozing out from this big cut. I have to get help quickly.

I bit my wrist then put it to his mouth. I let him suck the blood out waiting to see if he was going to wake up. Nothing. Tears ran down my eyes. I turn my head towards the door as I look at the sunlight. There was a person laying down bleeding. It looked like.

Brittany!

I limp to her body picking her up and exam her body. Nothing was really wrong with her. She might be pass out. I kiss her lips letting my tears fall on her cheek.

"You let us down son"I heard a voice coming from the door. It sounded like my D..

"Dad"I look up to see my parents in full body looking at me. They felt ashamed by me. I look everywhere else to see my pack with blood on their bodies looking at me.

"I'm sorry dad. I let you down"I cried.

"Not only us. But also your pack"my mom said. I cried louder and louder wishing things was back to normal.

"You need to run"my mom said.

"Run away. And never turn back"my dad said. I got up looking around at my house. It was ruined. I look at my parents who was smiling at me.

I took off in my wolf form caring about nothing. I didn't care what happened back there. I block all of that out my head.

All of a sudden. I black out.

F L A S H B A C K  O V E R

"That's why I left"I frowned. "I let my parents down. I let my pack down. I let my kids down. And you"

She didn't say anything. She look at me and kiss my lips passionately.

"I love you Micah Salvador"

"I love you too Brittany sky"I smile.

"Micah. We have a problem"Aaron walk in the room. I got off the bed walking towards the stairs. I look downstairs to see someone that I use to call my brother.

"Hello Michael"