°T W E N T Y S E V E N°

M I G U A L

Listing to Lupa stories made me think. Why do they want to attack us? We didn't do anything. I sigh looking at my food.

"So you think your parents going to believe me?"Lupa said as we was on top the roof looking at the stars.

"Yes. My dad know about the snow pack"I said. "Everything true what you said"

"I have to tell them more before lunar gets here"Lupa said. She walk out my room going downstairs. I heard my dad and mom talking about the story. It must of got to them.

"Dad"I called his name. They both look at Lupa who took a seat.

"So. What happened next"my dad ask.

Flashback

Lunar was now a moon goddess. That day she slept for hours. The castle was so scared of what happened. Her father didn't know either. So they decided to call a doctor to take care of them the next day. They wanted Christopher to watch her so if something happened he can call them.

"Chris"lunar said. She was on her balcony with her gown on. She know she was poisoning Chris. Her sexy body got him in a trance.

"Yes"he said. He gulp down when she walk up to him.

"You want tell my mom and dad would you"she said. Her eyes became white and dazzle.

"I'm not a snitch"he said.

"I still can't trust you Chris"she shook her head.

"Look. I dont care that your moon goddess. That doesn't makes me scared of you"he said.

"You should be. I know what you are now"she look at him. "Your a feline"

"A what?"Chris said acting like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"A feline Chris. You been staying with us knowing your a feline"

"Look. I don't want to hear it"Chris said getting upset. There was something up. And lunar know it.

"Did someone hurt you?"she said.

Chris look away from her. "Yeah"he mumble.

"What happened. Why they hurt you"she ask.

"He bit me"Chris said.

"Who did"lunar came closer to him.

"There this tale about the white lion. If the white lion bites you. You turn into a feline. One day I was walking by myself without a guard watching my back. I didn't know the white lion was near. He was in the trees watching me. Stalking me"

"That one look to my right. He at me and bit me hard"

"On my. What happened next"

"The next day I was feeling bad. I was sweating. My stomach turn. I couldn't move"Chris said.

"Poor you. I feel bad you suffer the harder way"lunar said.

"What that suppose to mean?"Chris said.

"I- I know it was hard for you"lunar said looking down at her feet. "I'm sorry Chris"

"It's ok"Chris said. He walk up to lunar who looked at him seductively. "I want to know. Do you love me?"he grab her hand.

"Yeah. I'm in love with you Chris. Ever since when I first met you"she said. He smile then kiss her lips.

The next day, they didn't tell anybody what happened. lunar was feeling good. So good that she committed a crime. She killed her mother and father. Made herself Queen and Chris was king. The secret condition witch came and turn all the people into felines.

Lunar dream was complete. Except one thing. She wanted kids.

Flashback over

"That's unbelievable"my mom said.

"Who was the a secret condition witch again"my dad a ask. Lupa look at him.

"A witch that you don't want to know about"Lupa said. Connie came downstairs.

"You said secret condition?"Connie said.

"Yeah. You know her"my dad said.

"She was my mom friend. I think she's still living"

Me and my dad look at each other.

"Oh god"Lupa said.