°E I G H T°

M I G U E L

Me and Aurora stayed on the train for a couple more minutes till some of the cops left the area. I peek my head out to see a man standing there. He wasn't paying attention to nothing. His ass was playing Pokemon. I shook my head and look at Aurora who was waiting.

'im going in'- me

She nod her. I step out making my way to the man. He didn't hear me coming. "Aww shit. Motherfucker"he cursed out loud. He jump once he saw me.

"W-Who are you?"he said.

"I'm Miguel. The werewolf"I look into his eyes trying to compulsion him. "I want you to tell me who y'all looking for"

"A werewolf name Micah Salvador is around here killing the animals"he said.

"Where is he now"

"We don't know"he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright. I want you to forget what just happened between me and you. Play Pokemon and tell your buddys you didn't see anything"

"Yes"he said. Before he can realize what happened he continue playing his game.

"Damn bro"Aurora said.

"Got it from dad. Let's go find him. He's near"we walk out the train station going to across the street. It was a diner. I turn around to see this beautiful girl looking at me. I sat down watching her walk back and forth. She walk sexy too.

"Hey sweetie"I said to her.

"Hi"she took out her notepad.

"Nah i don't want anything"I said smiling. I wanted her.

"Okay"she look at me then Aurora.

"You seen a man name Micah Salvador?"

She raised her eyebrows. "He came here this morning until the cops came after him"all of a sudden a man walk out the back.

"VAL. GET TO WORK AND STOP TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER OR YOU WILL BE FIRED"the man said making her frown. I sigh jumping over the counter. Everybody look at me gasping.

"What you said to her"I said tensing up. Tension between us was real. Somebody compulsion him.

"I said she will be fired. You know what your fired now"Val gasp. "Get your shit and get the fuck"she grab her purse throwing the apron.

'After her. She knows something'- me

'You got him'- Aurora

'Yeah'- me

"Sir. Do you know Micah Salvador"I said.

"I don't know who your talking about"he back up a bit. He's hiding something. I punch him in the stomach then push him towards the kitchen.

"Where is Micah Salvador!"I yelled showing my werewolf eyes which was  grey. My regular eyes was brown.

"H-He in the woods. Hiding. He didn't want nobody to know"he said.

"Well somebody knows"I let him go fixing myself.

"Are you going to kill him"the man said.

"I can't. I'm his son"