°T H I R T Y T H R E E°

M I G U E L

Let the battle began. Christopher had his army. I had mines. I'm ready to kill him. He came out as a lion and growled loudly showing teeth.

"Damn"Aaron said

"Damn"Aaron said. I smirk to myself and turn to them.

"We have to win this fight. Aaron I want you with me and my dad. Michael I want you to take Aurora upstairs with the family and pack and get them out this territory"I said.

"Let's move"my dad said.

"Miguel"Lupa said. She grab me and kiss my lips. "Be careful"she said.

"I will always be careful"I said. I ran to the battlefield the turn into my wolf.

I growled and attacked the first thing I saw which was a female

I growled and attacked the first thing I saw which was a female. I then ran up to another lion which was a male. I took my chance to fight him off but one of the warriors took over. I ran to Christopher who was running from me to somewhen.

"Why you running?!!!"I yelled. He kept IP then stop when he saw it was a dead end.

"Miguel blake Salvador"he said growling then turn into human.

"Why you doing this?"I said turning into human.

"You should know the story. Your ancestor killed something I loved. Now it's not here with me"he said with a tear fallen.

"What about your daughter?"

"Chantal doesn't love me. She hates me for killing her mate. I wanted her to stay with me"he said.

"Maybe she did love you. Maybe you was to hard on her"I said.

"Maybe I was"all of a sudden he turn back to his lion form running towards me. I turn into my wolf form dodging the bullet.

"Listen Christopher. We have to stop this. It's not my fault that your kids died"I said.

"Oh I know"he growled. "But I'm still killing you"

L U P A

I was with the pack walking them to a safe place. Brittany was in the front with Aurora while I was in the back with Michael and some warriors. The women and children was all scared. Some young females who already have babies was scared the most. You don't want kids to really see what's going on.