•E L E V E N•

A U R O R A

I walk downstairs to see a couple girls talking and laughing. I might make some new friends.

"Hello"I waved at the girls. They look at me and roll their eyes. What the fuck? The girl from earlier walk out the kitchen with glass of lemonade.

"Here you go"she hand the glass to the one with black hair and looked Mexican. The girl grab it drinking her lemonade.

"Connie. This lemonade is to sweet. I want something else"the Mexican looking girl drop the glass on the floor causing it to break. All the girls started laughing.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all!"I yelled at them.

"Ain't nothing wrong luna. Just letting the maid know I don't like this"she rolled her eyes. I growled lowly. I walk in the kitchen watching Connie, fixing something else.

"You ok"I ask.

"Yeah. Shawna is very mean. Every since I been a kid she use to pick on me because of my wolf color"

"What's wrong with it"I ask.

"It's a weird color"she bit her lips.

"Come on. Let's go outside"I pull her hand going outside. We walk through the forest talking and laughing. She cool.

"Ok let's see how you look"I stop looking at her. She got nervous and sigh.

"Do I have to"she said.

"Yes. I want to know what your afraid of"I said. She took off her shoes. She look at me then turn into her wolf.
It was so beautiful. Her color was black, brown and a little white or grey.

"Why you trippen Connie

"Why you trippen Connie. Your beautiful"I smile. She smile at bit. I turn into my wolf.

"Your prettier"Connie said

"Not like you"I said. "Don't let someone tell you that your fur is ugly. Us wolves are very beautiful. It don't matter what we look like"

"Thanks luna"she bow down to me.

"Call me Aurora"I said. She smile at me. We ran to the pack house all happy and playing around.

"Connie!"Shawn stopped us from running.

"Oh S-Shawn"Connie said looking at him.

"See I told you she was with her"the sister said.

"Where were y'all"Shawn said.

"We was..."I cut her off.

"We was playing around. Having fun"I smile at Connie. Shawn sigh looking at me.

"Connie get back to work"Shawn said. She Change back into her human form walking inside. Shawna followed her in.

"Why y'all making a big deal out of this girl. She's sweet and kind"I said.

"You don't understand"he said shaking his head.

"What you mean I don't understand"I said.

"It's complicated"he walk back inside leaving me. This make me think about going back home.