°T W E N Y F I V E°

M I G U A L

"So do you love to be a goddess"I ask Lupa. She smile then look at the sky.

"Yeah. It's nice. But there are some things that make me scared"she frown.

"Like what"I said.

"If I use to much power. I can hurt myself by that"she said. "Then if I hurt myself to much. I can kill myself"

"Well how about you don't use all your power"I said grabbing her hand. She look at my hand and smile.

"Your going to be a good mate"she said. She grab my face kissing my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist deepening the kiss.

"Miguel"I heard Val voice.

"Oh shit"I stop kissing Lupa. "She gone see you"

"She's not werewolf Miguel"Lupa said. "She can't see me"I look at Valerie who was walking towards me.

"Hey. You seem very happy today"Val said.

"Yeah. Im fine"I said.

"She needs to leave"Lupa said.

"So your hungry. I made some chicken afrado"Val said.

"Get rid of her"Lupa said. It was like two people on my shoulder. Val was the good girl. Lupa the bad.

"Ima come inside"I smile. Valerie smile back walking to the house. "Why your so mean"I said.

"Because I can hear what she thinks. She said your fine and she's likes you. She's waiting on you to say that your her mate"

"I dont even think she ready for this life style"I chuckle.

"Miguel this isn't a joke. You have Chris on the way to kill y'all and you think this is funny"Lupa said.

"I know this isn't funny. Ima start taking it seriously"I said.

"Come. That chicken afrado smells good. And i want to see your family"

*Thats coming next*