° T H R E E °

A U R O R A

We finally made it to Oregon. Miguel was so happy that we made it to a place where we can relax and enjoy life. The problem is. We don't have mates.

"This house looks good"I said stepping my foot on the stairs.

"Yeah. And it's call a cottage"Miguel playfully push me. I roll my eyes walking inside. The house, cottage, whatever it's called looked so cozy.

"Miguel. I always wonder. What if mom and dad was alive"Miguel stop in his tracks.

"Their not. Trust me"he sigh walking upstairs. I should of never said that. My life was worst then his.

My real mom and dad was runts in the pack. Nobody liked them or the daughter of them which is me. I had a brother but he died from vouchers. Yes vouchers. They saw that he was weak and took matters into their own hands. Anyways.

My dad died from the alpha attacking him. My mom, from a heartbreak. The alpha decided to take care of me but that mean I had to clean and be a maid at an young age.

See my life was bad as his.

"I pick the big room!"Miguel yelled. Childish ass. I sat on the couch looking down at my hands. I remember this cut from when that feline Christopher attack me.

"Ok im ready to scratch"Miguel said.

"You mean go outside and run"I said.

"Yea. I mean we been riding for twelve thirteen hours"he said.

"Ok fine. Let's go"I got up walking outside. I turn into my black wolf sighing. I don't want to be a wolf right now.

"Come on Aurora. Have fun a little"He said. I shook my head. I sprint to the nearest river. Miguel was right behind me.

When we made it to the river, there was this familiar scent.

"Wait. You smell that"I stop looking around. There was this brown wolf looking at me.

"Who is that"Miguel whisper

"Like I care. We have to get him away from here"I said.

"You kids better go before you think of something stupid"the brown wolf said. I remember that voice.

"Who are you?"Miguel ask.

"Someone you don't need to know"he said.

"If we're living here. Then yes we need to know"Miguel inch a bit closer to you.

The brown wolf stop drinking his water looking at me and Miguel.

"Micah kids"he mumble.

"Umm. Excuse me"I said.

"Follow me"he turn around running. I look at Miguel trying to figure out what was the problem.