•S I X T E E N•

A U R O R A

I look at the man who was shirtless. He look at Shawn body breathing hard. I was breathless looking at this man. He was sexy to me.

"Who are you?"Miguel ask.

"That's nun of your business kid"he look at Miguel then me. "You"

"Me"I said.

"Why was you attacking him?"he ask. I look at his face seeing those blue eyes. Ajax.

"I-I didn't like what he was doing to this poor girl. Her name is Connie and her father was Alpha for this pack. Till Shawn came and killed his own father"I frowned.

"Mmm"Ajax look at me carefully. "Do I know you"

"No. You don't"I lied.

"Stop lying princess. I do know you. Back in Ohio when you was looking for your father"he said.

"Yeah. Why are you here"I ask.

"Nun of your business"He look at the pack then growl at them. He walk away going back in the woods. Connie look at me frightening. I guess she didn't want Shawn to die because that was her brother. But he shouldn't have been treating her differently.

"Wait up!"I followed Ajax to the woods.

"Kid. Leave me alone. I told you I'm a lone wolf not a wolf that would love to join a pack"he said turning around.

"I wanted to talk to you"I said following him. He act like I wasn't here.

"Listen princess. You should leave before I attack you. And trust me it's gone hurt bad"he growled at me. I back away leaving him to himself.

I don't have time for him.

• Sorry. Short Chapter
•Comment
•Vote