°S E V E N°

A U R O R A

After me and my mate kiss and hug all day, I was ready to go. I have to keep going. I can't be stop. Miguel was so mad. I understand why but this is my mate.

"So why are y'all in Colorado if y'all not from here"my mate ask.

"We're looking for our father. Micah Salvador"I said.

"I think I heard of that name"he rub his chin. "Lamar. What happened to that dude"

"He left"the other man said.

"Wait he was here?"I got up from my chair.

"Yeah. Came to get something eat and sleep. Said he was coming from Ohio"

"Where was he heading?"Miguel ask.

"I don't know"my mate said.

"We have to go"Miguel whisper in my ear. I nod my head sighing.

"You have to leave"my mate whimper.

"This is my father we're talking about. My mother is dieing and she need him. Im wasting time"I grab my jacket walking out the house.

"And if you leave. I might die. I just found you and I'm already in love"he said. I smile walking back to him. I kiss his lips passionately.

"I'll be back ok"he nod his head.

"Shawn"he said. I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Shawn?"

"My name is Shawn"he smile.

"Aurora"I said.

"Beautiful name Aurora"he kiss my cheek.

"Let's go Aurora"Miguel said. I ran into the forest following Miguel. There was a train coming down the track. "We gone catch that train"

"How. They won't stop"I said.

"We'll jump"he said. Jump? The train pass by fastly. Miguel jump on waiting for me. I ran fast as I can and jump right on.

"That wasn't fun"I roll my eyes.

"I think it was fun. Might have to do that again"Miguel smile. All of a sudden my stomach was hurting bad. I was holding on to my stomach whimpering and crying.

"Aurora! You ok"Miguel help me up.

"Yeah. We have to hurry and find dad. I have to come back to Colorado"I said.

"I understand"he said. We stayed on the train till it was night time. While Miguel was sleep. I saw we pass by a Oklahoma sign.

Oklahoma"I mumble.

"Ha"Miguel woke up. I sigh shaking my head. Why he couldn't stay sleep?

"We're in Oklahoma"I said.

"That's cool. Let's hop off"Miguel smirk. Before we could, the train stop at this station. There was police officers everywhere. I push Miguel behind the wall. I peek my head to see the police officer walking back and forth.

"I want that mother fucker dead. What ever that big dog is. Needs to be dead"big dog? That was dad.

"You heard that"I whisper. Miguel nod his head.

"We have to get out of here"Miguel whisper back.

"We can't. We're stuck"