•F I F T E E N•

A U R O R A

"What was taking you so long"I said when I was watching Val and Miguel unpack.

"Nun. Just was taking forever at the airport"he chuckle.

"So Val. I see your getting close to my brother"I smile.

"Umm. No I wanted to come. I didn't want to be bored"she said. Shawn walk in looking at Miguel. He growl lowly at him.

"You must be Shawn. The cheating boyfriend"Miguel laughed.

"And you must be her servants. Babe I told you we have Connie for that"Shawn said smiling.

"Who is Connie?"Val ask.

"Shut up"Shawn growl at Valerie. Miguel growled louder making Shawn back away.

"That's enough. You should back away from her"Miguel was right in front of Shawn face.

"How does it feel to not know who your mate is yet"Shawn chuckle. "Your 18 right"

"Shawn that's enough"I said. He walk back downstairs.

"What a wonderful boyfriend you have"Val said.

"I don't even think he's my mate"I said.

"What you mean?"they both look at me.

"I don't feel special no more. That love ain't there no more"I sigh. "The moon goddess brought me here for some reason"

"Weird. Anyways I'm going check the land out"Miguel walk out the door.

"Ima go with him. So he won't get into trouble"Val walk out the room. I followed her out to see Connie cleaning the tables.

"Hey Connie"I waved at her smiling. She turn her head away. "Connie you ok"

"Y-Yeah. Im fine"she walk fastly to the kitchen. Val look at me. I walk to the kitchen to see her putting stuff up so fast. She was mumbling stuff.

"Connie. Talk to me"I touch her shoulder. She flinch looking at me. "Oh my god"

"Aurora don't say anything to him. Please don't"she cried. I can't believe he would do that to her. I got so mad that I wanted to scream. I walk out the kitchen hearing Connie call me.

"Aurora! Wait up"Val followed me outside. I change into my wolf ready to attack Shawn. He ain't my mate no more. I don't feel loved by him.

"SHAWN"I growled at him. He look at me narrowing his eyebrows.

"Luna what's wrong"Shawn said coming up to me.

"Don't call me that"I growl.

'Aurora what's wrong'- Miguel

"I'm serious Aurora. What's going on"Shawn look at Connie. She look down at her foot. "You told her did you"

"She didn't tell me. I found out myself. Shawn why you always abusing her"

"Because she isn't nothing to me. Her mother ruined everything. My dad left me and Shawna to her mother who was an omega"so Connie is this step sister.

"Our father came here with her mother and build a pack of their own leaving my mother to die"Shawn cried.

"That doesn't mean for you to abuse her"I said.

"I have a right to do it"he smirk at her. He turn into his wolf with was at least one feet bigger.

"Get out of the way Aurora. So I can finish her"he growl at Connie.

"CONNIE RUN"I bit his neck scratching his left eye. He growled loudly biting my leg. He was trying to pin me down and be done with it.

All of a sudden Miguel came out the woods ram into Shawn. He bit his neck also trying to get to his throat. Miguel was going for the killer bite. I watch the fight waiting for someone to join. But the betas and pack watch too as their alpha struggling.

Miguel took a step back growling loudly. Shawn then howl I guess for his sister. "You will pay for this"he said. He looked weak. Then a big grey wolf came out the woods biting Shawn neck pretty hard killing him. He turn to me looking at me. Who is this guy?

 Who is this guy?