•N I N E T E E N•

A U R O R A

I'm his mate. Me and Ajax together. I was happy but I was confused. Last time I saw him in Ohio he was a loner. Then when he killed Shawn he didn't want me to talk to him. Now I'm his mate. I couldn't think straight.

"Aurora"he said. I look at him smiling.

"Hi"I said.

"You ok"he said.

"I'm confused"I said.

"How? Im your mate"he smile at me then touch my hand. I felt a spark when he did.

"W-We should go back and tell them"

"Yeah. We should"we got up and walk back to the pack. The music was still playing and girls was dancing. Like a nightclub. I was trying to find Miguel and tell him we can go home. I can't stay in Colorado. I have to see my mom and dad.

"You seen Miguel"I ask Connie.

"No. I don't know where he went"she look around looking for him.

"Ima go check upstairs"Ajax said. He walk upstairs going into one of the rooms.

"Ima look outside in the backyard"Connie left going to the backyard.

As I was looking around to see if Val was anywhere someone grab my neck. I gasp feeling the nails deepen in my neck making blood oozing out.

"Nice party Aurora"

Is this Chris.

M I G U E L

I woke up with a huge headache. What the hell happened to me. I look to see that I was outside. How I get out here.

"Miguel!"I look to see Valerie coming.

"Val"I tried to yell. My voice sounded bad.

"Miguel!"she called again. I got up walking towards her. I was limping from my leg being cut badly.

"Val"I tried again. She look my way gasping.

"Omg. Miguel your ok"I drop down giving up. I lose my energy. I don't know what the hell happened to me. All I remember was me and Val talking. Then she went to the bathroom then I felt pressure on my neck.

"Get help"I said.

"No I'm not leaving you"she said.

"Val. Please"I grab her hand feeling a spark. She look at me and nod her head. She got up running inside.

I look at the stars to see something coming down to me. Is I'm going to heaven? Then I saw a face. It was starting to scare me.

I stared at the face but didn't notice she had a body to

"Who are you"I said moving back

"Don't be scared of me child"

"Tell me who are you"

"I'm the moon goddess. You heard of me"

"Yeah. People tell me you protect wolves"

"I don't protect them. I let them see their future"

"What's my future"

"Child I can't just tell you. I want to see what your made of"

"What you mean"

"How strong you are. How responsible you are for your pack. How much in love you are with this girl name Valerie"

I nod my head thinking about her.

"You know. Valerie came from a long history of gypsy called them travelers. She a really nice girl"

"She is"

"Hmm. But she doesn't seems in love with you. She wants to help you"

"What are you talking about"I look at her.

"You think she have feelings for you"

"She does"

"You should check"

I look at my hands and sigh.

"Your not a good leader. You should of attacked him when he grab your neck. And did some pretty good damage on you. Now look at you. Your hurt. You think your strong to show Val your the right one foe her but your not"

"What should I do then"

"Attack Christopher and kill him"

"That's like suicide"

"Do you want to be alpha some day"

"Yeah"

"Then do it"

I look to see the moon goddess gone and Val with Connie and Ajax.

"You ok"he said. I push them out the way getting up. I turn into my wolf form ready to attack Christopher.

It's my time to shine.